When are we supposed to be getting Ghostbusters?

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Oddly enough I have all tables on TPA and Harley & Ripley's are the only ones that were FREE in SPA...

6FwWaZa.jpg

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
If those two pics are a representation of what the game looks like, yikes! They're way too bright and blown out.

It may be because the image looks uprezz'ed and pixellated.

Still though, it does look a tad too bright. LED lighting can be quite tricky.

Ecktown

Jul 15, 2016
If those two pics are a representation of what the game looks like, yikes! They're way too bright and blown out.

In my opinion the whole game is too bright. Just compare it to TPA where 0% light is really dark while in SPA 0% light is probably about 40% in TPA. I hope that this will be changed but I don't hold my breath...

But yes, you are absolutely right. The pics really don't look good at all!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
In my opinion the whole game is too bright. Just compare it to TPA where 0% light is really dark while in SPA 0% light is probably about 40% in TPA. I hope that this will be changed but I don't hold my breath...

But yes, you are absolutely right. The pics really don't look good at all!

Again, they look bad because they were downrez'ed in the newsletter, then someone upscaled them in the articles so that it looks pixellated.

Hopefully we'll see some better ones in the coming days/weeks.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013

You wanna bring this outside? I know king fu. And by that, I mean I've seen a lot of Kung fu movies

*and by a lot, I mean like 2. One of them was that crouching animal, hidden Waldo thingy. I don't remember the other one

Last edited:

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I wouldn't expect anything until the end of the month, And that might be only TPA, not necessarily SPA.
Maybe, if we are lucky, but don't forget about the game-breaking bugs that will need an emergency patch. I mean, why would the expectation for the next release be any different?

Members online

Members online