When does new table packs usually get released for iOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Based on what I've read in the iOS beta thread, it's going to be worth any extra time that it takes. I won't repeat anything that I've read there, but things are improving in the communication with the testers front and any delays are in the name of a better product, which is the option that I believe most of us want. At this point, it should be hard to be bored of the product as it is, with 28 tables to choose from. Hell, I even found myself playing BoP and Funhouse today, just because I haven't touched them in so long.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
Based on what I've read in the iOS beta thread, it's going to be worth any extra time that it takes. I won't repeat anything that I've read there, but things are improving in the communication with the testers front and any delays are in the name of a better product, which is the option that I believe most of us want. At this point, it should be hard to be bored of the product as it is, with 28 tables to choose from. Hell, I even found myself playing BoP and Funhouse today, just because I haven't touched them in so long.

totally agree! get it right. don't rush. :)

and yeah same here with the older tables -- i never put time into RBION or MB, and played both a bunch this weekend.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
and yeah same here with the older tables -- i never put time into RBION or MB, and played both a bunch this weekend.
Agreed...I'm pretty much hooked on RBION and find it fairly bug-free...except of course for the skill shot that doesn't always register. Any other bugs, I'm oblivious to and don't want to know about. :cool:

haj

Sep 28, 2012

Where is such iOS beta thread? Is it only for beta testers?

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
Could very well be this friday. It's overdue. Then again I'm happy they are taking their time to iron out some of the bugs. Better late than sorry.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I'm hoping for Friday. I have a trip out to AZ to visit the in-laws and some new tables will certainly take the edge off.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Farsight made a facebook announcement for the season packs yesterday. In that announcement it said that the "Season Packs will be released for mobile (iOS and Android) this coming Friday". Since we'll be getting the season packs on Friday maybe we'll get the new tables also.

shimoda

Mar 14, 2013
What bugs me is how many of this season I've bought. It'd be nice to offer to those of us who have been supporting this whole time some sort of season upgrade based on what we own. Cryin I'm sure, but it's nice to reward your supporters.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I have all tables on the PS3 but only bought the new ones for TPA. So for my double dip (more like tripple since I have it on 360 also) the season packs are great news!

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Farsight made a facebook announcement for the season packs yesterday. In that announcement it said that the "Season Packs will be released for mobile (iOS and Android) this coming Friday". Since we'll be getting the season packs on Friday maybe we'll get the new tables also.

i'm hoping so ! if they are releasing the season passes hopefully the tables are included in that update keep fingers crossed.

Yep, this is what I said yesterday. Give it another 4-8 hours and we'll know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.