when will we see cabinet options?

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
yea give us something even if its just option to change the screen to portrait mode and move dmd to another screen I will buy all the tables.. THX

This would be enough for me as well (I would also like animated backglass)

I've stopped buying tables on my PlayStation devices, and haven't purchased any on PC since I bought my virtual pin cab. I don't have any intention of purchasing any more tables until cabinet mode is supported, when that happens I expect I'll buy them all. I'd even be willing to pay an extra premium

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Good. I hope more people state just that. They don't intend to support them any further until they start to deliver. Put up or shut down.

I am now not looking forward to cabinet at all from FS. Vapor ware as far as I am concerned. Sick of waiting. I am now looking forward to the pro pinball cabinet version. Talk about some REAL pinball fans making tables. Finally. About time we get a quality cab release. Can't wait!!! Maybe FS will lose the licensing for tables and pro pinball can get them. One can only hope. FS doesn't seem to know what to do with a good thing when they have it.

Last edited:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I agree. But even pro pinball and zen are full of fail and should be shut down until they support the Occulus Rift. These companies obviously don't have a handle of what's important to the large, nay, the ENTIRE pinball community. I'd rather no one have fun playing a pinball video game than just the tiny few that are currently having "fun".

Shut down TPA! Shut down pro pinball! Shut down Zen! Shut down Visual Pinball! No virtual pinball games for anyone until Occulus is supported! Who's with Dutch and I - the REAL pinball fans*!

* you can only be part of the REAL pinball fan club if you make an outrageous complaint, make the same complaint over and over again, even in threads that have nothing to do with it, then hold your breath and stomp your foot until you get your way.

N

netizen

* you can only be part of the REAL pinball fan club if you make an outrageous complaint, make the same complaint over and over again, even in threads that have nothing to do with it, then hold your breath and stomp your foot until you get your way.

There's a Twisted Sister song in here some where ...

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Yawn! Will be here b****ing until season 4. After that, see ya. Don't expect it by then so , probably will be gone. 5 more tables in season 3? Getting close.

I can't explain the overwhelming hope that they wait until season 4 table 2 to implement cab mode.

Is it just me?

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Like I won't be checking? I will be gone, not supporting them any further, but I would still check on their lack of progress. If they ever decided to support cab, I would come back.

I don't complain about bugs. I have been here since the start. Do you remember some of the first releases? Monster Bash and Circus were full of bugs. I didn't care, expected they would be fixed and they were. Why is it such a big deal that I want them to support cab LIKE THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO!! Sorry, I am done waiting on the vaporware. Everyone has their breaking point, mine will be reached at the end of this season.

Do I love the game? Yes. Do I have enough tables to get by if they don't start supporting cab? Yes, many times over on many platforms.

Oh, but they said they are going to implement something when they find time. Well, when they find time, I will support them again.

Last edited:

Loadedweapon

Oct 26, 2013
well it wont do any good to cry over and over about it.. They will add cab support when they add it. I said from the start I wouldent buy any tables on pc till it was supported and I havent. Way to many other great tables out there esp. now that VP has been growing and improving.
Zen added 3rd screen DMD support and I bought every table to support them for doing that. When PA supports cabs I will support them too.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I know it won't. That is why I am done waiting and have given up on them. If they choose to support cab in the future, I will support them again. I don't trust them. Their word means nothing at this point!!

Rooter

Apr 23, 2012
As much as I want to join in on whinig all day about it, it just feels too childish.

I understand, but if we don't show interest in the features we would like, they won't bother making them. However, I'm, sure the devs have heard enough at this point. If it is even up to the developers. Typically, there is some business person telling the developers what to code.

striggell

Nov 19, 2013
In all honesty if all you want is a backglass there's already options for that. Run it through pinball x, use the program a couple of posts down etc. for me cabinet options mean a proper portrait view (correct focus and ability to set rotation in game), a moveable dmd, ledwiz / arduino support, analogue nudge without using xp adder would also be nice and of course the backglass. Most of this is very simple to implement - it's obviously just not a priority. If it ever happens I'll be stoked - until then I'll just keep playing VP and unit 3d pinball. Also really looking forward to the new Timeshock when it comes out

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts