When ya have "one of those nights"...

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
While the night I describe below was spent playing Zen Pinball 2, it can certainly apply to TPA...

Ever have one of those nights where you're just playing really well without a dropoff at all? I had one of those last night. First, a caveat: I'm no superstar player. On Zen tables, I'm happy if my score makes the first page of friend scores. That puts me in top 8. There's some really good players on my friend list so if I'm top 8, I'm pretty darn happy :)

Anyway, last night, I sat down and played 5 games of Zen, across four different tables - Sorceror's Lair, Paranormal, Mars, and Bio Lab. Didn't restart any game after one ball. And got a personal high score in every single game. And, no, this wasn't my first time playing each table :) Made for a really enjoyable gaming session that lasted a couple hours.

Anyway, just wanted to share that :)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
This is true Pinball Zen. When the shots just work and you switch from trying to make shots to everything working autonomously.

It's happened infrequently for me, but it's a bit like a drug when it does.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Yep those days when you are on top of your game you are dominating pinball instead of pinball having its way with you. The funny part is you always think that you've leveled up as a player. But the very next day you play like your a complete noob - and well - that's PINBALL!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Pinball is a game of punishment that addicts play for the high of getting that perfect game that defied all the odds...

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
It really is a rush being on a roll. Some days I just plain suck, others I do fairly well... But every once in a blue moon, I can't do wrong. Thankfully my wife understands!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.