Where can I buy pinballs?

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Not pinball machines, just pinballs. I need one, but I have no idea where I can buy one. So are there any stores you know of that sell pinballs, or would I need to get one on the internet? I found this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004QYD7WE , but is $5 for one pinball a good price? I just need one, really shiny pinball, preferably something even bigger, just not huge.

Last edited:

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Oh, okay, thanks! I had no idea what else you would call them besides pinballs. My dad probably has a few in his tool box, so I can probably get one from him.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
They are simply ball bearings of a specific size. Try a hardware store or auto parts place.
Don't you have to be careful with if they retain magnetism or not (or something like that)? I know there's danger in using non-magnetic balls in a machine with magnets, but I don't know if there's anything else that relates to the materials used to make them.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Well, if they're steel ball bearings (I think they're 1 3/4" diameter), so they're naturally magnetic. They won't be if they're say, stainless steel or other metal.

Of course, there are plenty of pinball stores on the internet and if they don't sell pinballs directly, close the tab because they don't serve to be a pinball store. I'm fairly certain if you search for online stores here you'll find a list of stores.

Planetary Pinball
Marco's Pinball Supply
etc.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
table tilt ball is smaller so when you move the cabinet and have 4 balls 1 is clearly that ball.
IMG_5591_zps2725716b.jpg

Last edited:

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Hey, thanks guys, but all I need is a ball that's as shiny as possible and fairly large, much bigger than a pinball. My dad wasn't able to find any in his toolbox, but he says he'll see if he can find one at work, and if not, I might just buy one from an auto parts store.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts