Where is season 4 ? It's releases on PS4 , so where's the month lead ?

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Just a short update on the upcoming release of tables up to TAF.
Bug fix for save data that was being overwritten by a default save causing users to lose previously played save data.
Kinect bug fix where multiple users were detected causing a sign in prompt during gameplay.
Alternate trigger button configuration added
Ruble added.
And a few other fixes.

Were scheduled to release alongside PS4 on Friday. I'll make a post on PAF for Kickstarter Backers about how to retrieve their codes as soon as that information becomes available.

Nice one. What about twitch streaming? When you say 'Were scheduled to release alongside PS4 on Friday' this uneases me. Since when has PSN updated on Friday? We have also been told that Addams Family is out today on the PS4 in the US.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I thought the whole point of the ID@Xbox program was to allow quicker and more frequent update with no month long certification process for incremental updates???

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Welcome to the boards. I hope the at Xbox One owners get this update soon. Given how the initial release on Xbox One loused up the release of season 2 tables on the PS4, I'm surprised to see PS4 getting this update first.

I would think that now TPA is on both consoles that they can release new DLC at about the same time. The policy that applied to the initial release um,no longer applies :)

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
Can't buy any of the Season 4 games yet. Just gives an Xbox Live Marketplace is currently unavailable message.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts