White knucklin in the black hole!

Jay

May 19, 2012
Black Hole is my nemesis. I can't seem to break 1/2 million points. The machine may be big, but it's fast! I always approach it with fear, and it provides some of the most intense pinball action I've ever had.

I can see how they could get away with charging 50 cents to play this game in the arcades. It could easily gobble up lots of quarters quickly.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Hang in there Jay, one day, things will just click and you will pass that 500,000 mark ... and you will be happy, very happy, and then you will not rest until you crack a MIL, and it goes on and on ... I have never gotten away from the black hole, even though I tried, the other tables are just sitting there waiting for me .... now they will have to wait until I reach 3 Mil ...

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Hang in there Jay, one day, things will just click and you will pass that 500,000 mark ... and you will be happy, very happy, and then you will not rest until you crack a MIL,
Indeed, you'll never forget your first score rollover, haha. :D

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
One thing I wish they would change about this table in TPA, is that I wish scores in the Millions would register ... you get deep into the game and if you not paying attention, you do not know if you have 1,750,000 or just 750,000 or 2,750,000.

Members online

Members online