Whodunnit Twitchcast

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
FYI...farsight will be streaming them aying the latest table today (3/13) on twitch. 6pm eastern and 3pm pacific time. I plan on attending (my handle on that is jushmartin since someone had already taken bowflex. Who would have thought?) look forward to seeing everyone there.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I just saw the post on Facebook and will be watching. I think my username is EatonBeaver2. I saw the one last month and really enjoyed watching them play and seeing all the questions!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
FYI...farsight will be streaming them aying the latest table today (3/13) on twitch. 6pm eastern and 3pm pacific time. I plan on attending (my handle on that is jushmartin since someone had already taken bowflex. Who would have thought?) look forward to seeing everyone there.

Thanks for the Heads-Up Bowflex. I'll be following from Australia, and will be authenticated for chatting win.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Looks like they did a real good job with the table (although it did crash once). Not a whole lot of nuggets for information. Most of the questions were asking if they were doing such-and-such table which the response would be "that table would be nice", "I hadn't heard of that table before", "that gets requested a lot". Which is about all they can do. But here's a few tidbits:

- They're still working on the PS3/Vita megapatch. It will have better optimizations, fixes, and they want to try and add the 3D support
- They reached the trophy limit in PS3 so can't add any more unless release tables on new product or delete old ones
- Still looking in to Sega and Data East support
- Still working towards the goal of having the PC version being the ultimate version of PA
- Someone asked about getting the older tables "working properly". They seemed to indicate the don't have the manpower for that, something about needing to hire a full-time employee to do that
- Offering original tables is just in the conceptual stage. Sounds like they haven't begun anything other than thinking they would like to do them.
- Adams Family is still being looked in to as the next Kickstarter but sounds like they're still struggling with licensing

Some of my own takeaways that are not official and probably just creating drama here:
- They seemed to know an awful lot about Safe Cracker
- Jackbot got a "that would be cool to complete the trilogy" and "Yeah I think we might do that" (I'm pointing out here that these comments were not confirmations)
- They still own almost all of the tables they bought and were musing about opening a real Pinball Arcade with them there
- Also musing they could offer a Season Pass to get access to the arcade
- Further musing only people that did not say they want Adams Family on Facebook page would be allowed in
- Wouldn't confirm High Speed 2 but seem to know a bit about the table
- BOOBIE KING

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
That was fun! I really enjoy the laid back and sometimes crazy environment with hilarious comments and good pinball talk.

Thanks for everyone who logged in and participated. Saw Jared, gord, pin wiz, night wing, cap. B. zarre and eaton beaver just to name a few I recognized immediately.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I really enjoyed watching the table play and all the questions and comments. I think WHO Dunnit will be a fun table to play and that version of Scared Stiff looked great. I can't wait to get the update for it on iOS tomorrow! I have been watching the App Store app like a hawk for the past two weeks hoping and hoping each update would be The Pinball Arcade! I also got the impression that next month's table will definitely be Junk Yard and then after that who knows? I almost wanted to ask during the twitch the precise time the update will occur I want to get a bunch of tournament play in this month.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
- They're still working on the PS3/Vita megapatch. It will have better optimizations, fixes, and they want to try and add the 3D support

Wut? :confused:

The megapatch has been submitted to Sony two weaks ago... and it has been said (FlippyFloppy) that it includes the 3D support.

But in this live, FS states they are still working on it and they plan to add the 3D support?

OMG, we are in the twilight zone!

PS: Thanks Crawley, for the feedback.

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
- Someone asked about getting the older tables "working properly". They seemed to indicate the don't have the manpower for that, something about needing to hire a full-time employee to do that

- Further musing only people that did not say they want Adams Family on Facebook page would be allowed in (to the arcade).

To clarify, all these were comments/questions I asked/made.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Wut? :confused:

The megapatch has been submitted to Sony two weaks ago... and it has been said (FlippyFloppy) that it includes the 3D support.

But in this live, FS states they are still working on it and they plan to add the 3D support?

OMG, we are in the twilight zone!

PS: Thanks Crawley, for the feedback.

Newsletter says it will go live April 1... knowing Sony I think there will end up being some irony to that date...

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts