Who's got next game?

N

netizen

Is FarSight playing a bit of a "Where's Waldo" with us.

I remember someone posting a pic of a quarter on the floor of one table's 'room'

And here we have:
nextgame.JPG

Are there more quarters hidden away within TPA for the less than focused players to find?

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
is that from the actual image of centaur from TPA ? If it is i see that shows 5 balls per game and that would have been a party in the arcade with first replay at 1,000,000 points i could play all day on a quarter. Back on the topic i dont see no quarter in that image. are you talking about that white circle next to the word "centaur" (correction i meant word "bally") ? Thats not a quarter its the credit light. Centaur had a credit light whenever you hit a replay or there was a credit on the machine that would light up. if theres a quarter over that light i can't see it. i looked at it again i can its translucent and the white line running under it thats the credit light.
EDIT: Correction i mean the white circle next to the word "BALLY".

Last edited:
N

netizen

is that from the actual image of centaur from TPA ? If it is i see that shows 5 balls per game and that would have been a party in the arcade with first replay at 1,000,000 points i could play all day on a quarter. Back on the topic i dont see no quarter in that image. are you talking about that white circle next to the word "centaur" (correction i meant word "bally") ? Thats not a quarter its the credit light. Centaur had a credit light whenever you hit a replay or there was a credit on the machine that would light up. if theres a quarter over that light i can't see it. i looked at it again i can its translucent and the white line running under it thats the credit light.
EDIT: Correction i mean the white circle next to the word "BALLY".

I didn't know about the Credit Light :eek: It is a staic circle of silvery white on the apron that doesn't do much of anything; at least on mobile.

Looking at it after seeing the ipdb pics I can totally see the dimple in the middle, now, that marks it as a light. Previously I had the impression of a blurred or very un-detailed coin/quarter.

Still, my premise that there may be a mini-game of sorts is not disproven with the pin*bot floor "coins"

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
I didn't know about the Credit Light :eek: It is a staic circle of silvery white on the apron that doesn't do much of anything; at least on mobile.

Looking at it after seeing the ipdb pics I can totally see the dimple in the middle, now, that marks it as a light. Previously I had the impression of a blurred or very un-detailed coin/quarter.

Still, my premise that there may be a mini-game of sorts is not disproven with the pin*bot floor "coins"
the light does not not light on the TPA version but it does in the real world version. I am viewing on my PC screen on my iPad mini i could not read that score card either. Things are hard to make out on the smaller mobile screens.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I super glued those quarters to the floor, I like to watch people try to pick them up then realise the cant. :p
Schadenfreude

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I super glued those quarters to the floor, I like to watch people try to pick them up then realise the cant. :p
Schadenfreude

Isn't it great that the German's had a specific word for that for us to borrow? I think Nelson sums it up best..

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts