Why have not translated into Spanish premium tables?

Geooorge

Jan 11, 2013
Hello, I am Spanish and so far was delighted with the translation of the game, especially with the translation of the instructions.
You have made a great translation on every table, but the table "Twilight Zone" and "Star Trek" is not translated into my language.
Why have translated all the tables and these two I mentioned?

Are you going to translate? Do it please, would make all the fans happy who speak Spanish.

Thanks, and best regards!

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Usually the game is submitted before the translations come back for French, Spanish, German and Italian. When this happens we release, then the next update that comes out has the translations.

I checked the table histories and instructions and I see translations, so they should have gone out with the AFM release. Is there something in paticular you aren't seeing translated so I can have someone look into it?

Thanks

Geooorge

Jan 11, 2013
Hi Mike, thanks for your quick response.
I've been checking the boards. In "The Twilight Zone" and Star Track "are translated all menus except the explanation of the instructions (most important hehe)

Thanks for your interest. See if you can post the translation in the next update. Thank you very much!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.