Why IOS7 is not supported anymore????

Alexandre Vraux

Mar 5, 2012
Since the last update , TPA does not support IOS 7 anymore..... Why??????? I have supported TPA since the debut. I bought all the PRO TABLES.
And I can't update now my Ipad 4. Cause IOS 9 is not supported by my Itunes on Mac.

I'm so sad......

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Definite sadness but I am getting no sense of outrage from the iOS users. I think maybe the vast majority of <8 users are not aware that this update affects them because the i500 update doesn't even show up if your not running 8+. That means everyone will be stuck with the buggy new UI (last version) and no future tables.

My vote is to still support ios7 (IPad air era)

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Definite sadness but I am getting no sense of outrage from the iOS users. I think maybe the vast majority of <8 users are not aware that this update affects them because the i500 update doesn't even show up if your not running 8+. That means everyone will be stuck with the buggy new UI (last version) and no future tables.

My vote is to still support ios7 (IPad air era)

No kidding! Thankfully this doesn't pertain to me but I couldn't agree more with your statement. Maybe, in the future, this translate to better graphics or night mode? Does anyone know why older devices are left out of future app updates?

IPad 4 running 9.3.2

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
And I can't update now my Ipad 4. Cause IOS 9 is not supported by my Itunes on Mac.

Any reason you haven't upgraded to Mavericks or Yosemite? I don't believe Apple has removed support for any Macs until Sierra, so if you can support iOS 7 with your iTunes, your Mac should be upgradable to the current version of OS X...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts