Williams' Collection Volume 6 guesses

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
i think the odds of them aquiring farsight and farsight's deals, or just the TPA part of farside is greater than the odds of them partnering with stern. its clear that farsight has decided TPA isnt worth putting effort into, they will sell it off at a fair price if confronted.

So you think Zen acquiring Farsight or their deals is 0% and partnering with Stern is less than 0%? Good to know. Farsight still makes considerable revenue from all of the TPA variants with literally a shoestring budget to maintain the store presences, so I doubt they would turn their back on what is actually keeping their lights on. You know, sometimes licenses stay in limbo forever, and the market for video pinball (on the desktop/console) isn't really proving that expensive third party agreements is a good ROI. You may find that fan-oriented development is where the future of nigh-impossible to fully license tables lie. But I still think Zen has a couple of things coming soon that many of us that frequent here will appreciate.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Yeah seems odd that there has been no announcement really been a good 4 months now without any update, only think we can hope is a double pack being dropped soon!

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Yeah seems odd that there has been no announcement really been a good 4 months now without any update, only think we can hope is a double pack being dropped soon!

They announced via their Facebook in March that the next release would be May or June, but that was before some potential IP tie-in schedules were completely changed due to the global lockdowns. Anyway, here is the post:

"Pinball Players!
We know it’s been a little quiet and you are all anxiously awaiting news about what’s next. Sorry to keep you all waiting, but please know we have a lot of exciting things in development.
You can expect the next set of tables to release in May or June of this year."

They also posted later in April that they didn't expect any delays. So I guess we'll see soon enough.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
They’ve been doing all of this “pick your favorite pinball part” nonsense on their social media. Maybe they are about to announce some kind of build your own pinball table feature?

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
okay switching up my prediction. this pack has taken so long to happen. and i know the virus had a part and i know they are focusing on many aspects of things like the next gen... yet still due to the long wait im starting to think maybe this will be a bigger then 3 non-dmd pack, like 5 or maybe even 6 tables. they know allot of us have collected all the peices and will quickly grind through 3 so they have to really up the amount of grinding. im thinking funhouse taxi whirlwind, plus mousin around and bad cats to get us to quiet down about the already been done

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
Oh well. Just hope its something bigger than just a 3 tables pack, and at least something new not released in TPA. I just dont want to get too excited , my mind set atm is nearly on a level of ´i just dont give a ****’. I cant play real pinball atm, scared of going to the only place , a barcade around me, nothing new to play. If im not impress i think ill give up and spend 13$ cnd on Big Buck Hunter for TPA lol, would at least be something new.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Oh well. Just hope its something bigger than just a 3 tables pack, and at least something new not released in TPA. I just dont want to get too excited , my mind set atm is nearly on a level of ´i just dont give a ****’. I cant play real pinball atm, scared of going to the only place , a barcade around me, nothing new to play. If im not impress i think ill give up and spend 13$ cnd on Big Buck Hunter for TPA lol, would at least be something new.
Don't buy Big Buck Hunter.
Not even out of spiteful frustration.
No good can come of it.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Big Buck Hunter isn't so bad, I have fun with it, though I think Woah Nellie is better. (they were released at the same time)

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
I prefer BBH to Nellie. I was similarly desperate & bought Mustang too. I play BBH most, Nelly never. I also played the original & Primus versions, both suuuck.

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019
Going to agree here with Mustang, its one of my favorite! Once you learn on how to play it, its very good. I think the disappointment toward that table is with a license of a racing game, you expect it to be a fast pinball like Gateway, and its really not that.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Sounds like Hybrid Pinball could work. Unlock regenerative breaking, lean fuel mode, auto-stop, all-electric mode. Could have a semi-trailer drafting multi-ball. Could play for high score and MPG.

I'm writing an email to Jersey Jack.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i find it difficult to play mustang or any table by that designer without being fully aware the entire time that he is now in jail for molesting his neice... sorry to kill the buzz lol

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
i find it difficult to play mustang or any table by that designer without being fully aware the entire time that he is now in jail for molesting his neice... sorry to kill the buzz lol

What this man did in his personal life is abhorrent and I believe we shouldn't glorify or reward people that have abused children in any way whatsoever.

Should this list of tables that he helped create be removed from all physical locations and deleted from all digital forums? https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?searchtype=advanced&ppl=John Trudeau

Or is it possible to...

https://psuvanguard.com/separating-art-from-artist/

On the other hand, with the continued rise of the "cancel culture" and "thought police," should we expect that we will soon be in a world fueled by rampant group think censorship and inhabited only by milquetoast?

Some interesting things to ponder... but I'd still like to see Zen eventually do Congo and Bride of Pinbot.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.