Williams' Collection Volume 6 guesses

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
This was terrible. I was watching the CAxtreme feed watching some guy draw a moon patrol poster and then it would keep stopping and playing some other random video. At around. 245 it just went blank and said coming soon. I eventually switched to the zen channel and saw the reveal of the three games but missed anything else.

A waste of 30 minutes of my time for the same video they’ll have on twitter in 5 minutes. Yes it’s the same ones mentioned here. Video looks great tho. Have to watch it again to see if they showed anything dmd wise since these don’t have them.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Did they announce a release date? I put it on for a little bit, but there was no picture. I would love to see a trailer.

No release date and no other additional information. Though they did state that their current pinball dev team is larger than normal. So maybe they are working on something interesting for the Asian market.

No new info from Arcade1Up either... oh well.

Last edited:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
This was terrible. I was watching the CAxtreme feed watching some guy draw a moon patrol poster and then it would keep stopping and playing some other random video. At around. 245 it just went blank and said coming soon. I eventually switched to the zen channel and saw the reveal of the three games but missed anything else.

A waste of 30 minutes of my time for the same video they’ll have on twitter in 5 minutes. Yes it’s the same ones mentioned here. Video looks great tho. Have to watch it again to see if they showed anything dmd wise since these don’t have them.

The DMD area just contains the normal alpha-numeric information.

Scared Stiff

May 18, 2019
I was hoping for a bit more about new stuff than just a regular table pack release, but it was nice seeing them..Space Station looks great! Will be nice to have something not done by farsight already. And it was super interesting hearing how popular pinball has been in Hungary and how there were more pinball per capita there, than anywhere else in the world. Amazing.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
I was hoping for a bit more about new stuff than just a regular table pack release, but it was nice seeing them..Space Station looks great! Will be nice to have something not done by farsight already. And it was super interesting hearing how popular pinball has been in Hungary and how there were more pinball per capita there, than anywhere else in the world. Amazing.

It will be interesting to see how people respond to Space Station. Since it has no in-lanes, the flipper physics will be very important. If you haven't ever played Space Station before, there is a nice VPX rendition (with floating scoring text even) out there that you can try.

HighFive

Jun 9, 2019

Feel the same a bit. I mean, very excited to play Space Station, but nothing else was announced. Improved physics for Zen tables, maybe custom DMD i was expecting for these solid state with their animations, nothing much that just a regular pack announced. Sure they team up with arcade1up for home pinballs, but nothing was showned. Not going to complain too much, im getting something new ( finally! ) to play. Just hope it will be the standard from now on, a new fresh table per pack witll make me happy.

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
So what was the big announcement?

Just a new pack? Not even an release date?

Nothing about the new physics on the older packs?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'm hoping they will dig back and find it in their hearts to release William's Triple Strike, the best most brutal pinball game I've ever played.

Makes Big Shot look easy.

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
My first impressions from watching the B-rolls (also uploaded on YouTube by the LUP's Club) are that they actually used someone that can play a bit (compared to the UM B-rolls) and that the physics is changed again (for the positive). The ball seems to be faster again and with a whole lot less bounce than Vol 5. Flipper tricks seem to work well. It is not nearly as fast and the ball doesn't have a lot of inertia so is easier to control compared to Vol's 1 - 3. The player is though decent and make good decisions in controlling the ball. Maybe they used Pinballwiz45b and not one of the Zen staff ... or maybe during lockdown they had lots of time to play and improve ;-)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Maybe they used Pinballwiz45b and not one of the Zen staff ... or maybe during lockdown they had lots of time to play and improve ;-)

They didn't. None of us were asked to record gameplay and submit. It's someone on staff.

vfpcoder

Jul 9, 2012
Sure wish these were being released this week!
I’m taking some “use it or lose it” vacation time this week, but not really going anywhere due to the pandemic.

Anybody have any inkling as to the release date?
(Looking forward to removing “Funhouse” from my list below!)

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Sure wish these were being released this week!
I’m taking some “use it or lose it” vacation time this week, but not really going anywhere due to the pandemic.

Anybody have any inkling as to the release date?
(Looking forward to removing “Funhouse” from my list below!)

With the previous packs, Zen would release about two weeks after reveal, but each of those instances had a release date attached to the reveal. So, sometime in August may be a safe bet, plus these have been "ready" since March/April indicating that the marketing department (or Arcade1Up) has held up the release of these.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.