world cup 94

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
As more man plays Pinball than woman I'd say go for a machine based on a real man sport. Monday Night Football. Now that is a great theme. :)

One of my online friends used to play the MNF table all the time back in the day and he says that it's excellent.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
As more man plays Pinball than woman I'd say go for a machine based on a real man sport. Monday Night Football. Now that is a great theme. :)

I don't think it gets much more "manly" than a sport that you regularly see people bash eachother's heads in about for the mere reason that they like another team...
Also no one outside of America has any idea what's going on in American Football. Seems to me that the "games" are 90% break time, and 10% a jumbled mess.

Gawd I hate sports fans.. >_<

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I don't think it gets much more "manly" than a sport that you regularly see people bash eachother's heads in about for the mere reason that they like another team...
Also no one outside of America has any idea what's going on in American Football. Seems to me that the "games" are 90% break time, and 10% a jumbled mess.

Gawd I hate sports fans.. >_<
10% spastic violence and 90% committee meetings. That is football. Baseball is a beautiful game to me.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012

Since when 'American' Football was a real sport...

With that in mind, I really enjoyed WCS94 table, and I will be happy to see the real football theme table come to TPA.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It appears WCS wouldn't need a kickstarter. But because of its license would it still need to be a single table release at $5 for it to happen? I assumed it would, but I'm just guessing. Anyone know?

I assume this might be the case for any licensed pin that wouldn't need a kickstarter (BS Drac etc).

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
It appears WCS wouldn't need a kickstarter. But because of its license would it still need to be a single table release at $5 for it to happen? I assumed it would, but I'm just guessing. Anyone know?

I assume this might be the case for any licensed pin that wouldn't need a kickstarter (BS Drac etc).

Did we forget about "Harley Davidson" and "Ripley's Believe It or Not" and the Elvira tables and "Monster Bash" and "Creature from the Black Lagoon"?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Very true Fungi. I thought of Ripleys's but I forgot about the Universal monsters. And I try to forget about Harley. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.