Would you tilt at this point?

foxystyle

Nov 23, 2013
would you tilt or keep playing?

1602c03.jpg

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
TPA will count the roll but the ROM won't, so you might stop there if you want the ROM to know what you've done.

But you can get closer, don't the left loop or heartbeat ramp score 100K or some such? Or there's also the ball 3 skill shot.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Yep, you can continue to play... or not.

A +10 billions score will be registered in the online leaderboards, but won't be in the local highscores.

Basically, BoP is one the most boring table as you can play forever (infinite amount of extraballs + left ramp crazyness). Too bad, as BoP is a gorgeous table.

For my part, once I've reached the 10 billions, I've left drain 4 or 5 remaining balls.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Basically, BoP is one the most boring table as you can play forever (infinite amount of extraballs + left ramp crazyness). Too bad, as BoP is a gorgeous table.

Yeah, I agree. People hyped up this table so much as being one of the "best ever", but if you want to play for score, it's actually pretty terrible.

Top-notch presentation, pretty nice shots, awful rules and unbalanced scoring.

clembo2021

Apr 3, 2013
The real table is more exciting because the left ramp is freaking brutal. But ramps in TPA are set for easy mode, which makes a table like this way too easy.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
The extra ball loop doesn't seem to be a problem for him either. :) thought he shoots it from the right flipper.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts