wow, how brutal is this table? (brutally brutal)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Ha ha! I love this thread.

Now this is the sign of a job well done.

Yes this table is brutal... I think my best game is 72K

I got the pack expecting to get some enjoyment out of this table and looking forward to it as I've never played it. I also knew that I i love Scared Stiff. Surprise surprise, since purchasing the pack i've put one session into scares stiff and can't put Big Shot down.

I'm betting we have a new slew of people that have some appreciation for the visceral thrills offered by this simple tables.

I'm hoping we can see Triple Strike come from these guys, if this is any indication then they would do a bang up job. And that is an example of a perfect EM layout and ruleset.

karl

May 10, 2012
Love this. The ball control is fab. A bug or two yes but I am so happy about the ball control, speed and overall EM superbness, I could shout it out loud (sorry for the lame Kiss ref) I was actually nr one on the leader charts for a few hours and that was a strange unknown Roswell type of experience. The trick is to play the living daylights out of it before to many people have it ;)

karl

May 10, 2012
And some shiny balls and details to bring it home. Did I mention that I love this table?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I've come to realize that nothing else in pinball excites me more than a fresh set of drop targets.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I find it more fun than Jive Time - Jive Time just has the ball draining all the time. This I seem to have a decent shot at play with it...

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I find it more fun than Jive Time - Jive Time just has the ball draining all the time. This I seem to have a decent shot at play with it...

OMG yes. Even during a good run, Jive Time was never fun to play.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Ever since my my switch to Android i can't log in to my farsight account.
Hope i can get that resolved.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Why are people finding it hard? I find it fun, challenging and oddly, not boring. There's actually a decent chance of play.

I find Jive Time harder...

and since the layout of the table is standard w.r.t. slingshots and flippers, it responds really well to couching the ball. As long as you don't have the ball flying all over the table randomly, it's possible to execute this table skillfully. And this was on an iPad, so nudging is very difficult.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
This game is a lot of fun to play. Cannot wait to see some more EM tables released. Hopefully we will not have to wait too far into the new year for this to happen.

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
How can anybody achieve a mill points? My high is 160k and have not been able to reproducce enything close to that

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
How can anybody achieve a mill points? My high is 160k and have not been able to reproducce enything close to that

It seems your strength lies in safe long endurance play, there are not too many safe shots on bs without alot of decent nudging skills.

I preform much better in 70s and 80s machines than 90s i find it odd myself

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.