X-Arcade Controller Sale....

calrissian

Sep 15, 2015
I'm curious what others do. I have the single stick model, and it has been great. I love the feel for pinball, but I'm not that good and am only starting to toy with the art of nudging. I have the stick setup for it, but it's not the easiest to reach when I'm using the side buttons for the flippers.

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
The Tankstick model has two side buttons (for the mouse left and right click functionality.) I've heard of others using third-party software to map those left and right click buttons to function as left and right nudging. I haven't actually bothered to do this myself, mostly because I just find the Tankstick a bit too cumbersome to set up given my current situation, and have just gotten accustomed to using my PS4 controller. It's one of those things where it's a nice tactile feel but at this point if I'm still going to be playing on a non-portrait widescreen TV anyway, I might as well just use the controller.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Just ordered the joystick mentioned above (along with adapters to use on the 360). In case some of you are still thinking of getting one, the sale is effective until 7AM eastern tomorrow, the 30th.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.