Xenon pack bugs

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
If that's what you're looking into I should post some of the Vita camera angles. Tee'd Off and El Dorado immediately come to mind.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I wouldn't mind the cam on Xenon being just a little further down so you can see the save post between the flippers. It's not an angle thing, because you can see it briefly when you plunge the ball.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I wouldn't mind the cam on Xenon being just a little further down so you can see the save post between the flippers. It's not an angle thing, because you can see it briefly when you plunge the ball.

That would require higher angles to view the post since it's hidden under the apron. Making it visible would also make the death save easier than what we would like.

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
I didn't really find anything in the forums here on this but, my mac won't download the newly purchased table because it claims I already own all the tables and season 4 is greyed out. I haven't been able to download the games I've paid for since The Adam's Family and I've bought all of them. The reason it took me so long to say anything was because I download all the tables on my laptop and my desktop. The laptop downloads all worked just fine. It's the desktop that's having the problems. Anyone else?

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I didn't really find anything in the forums here on this but, my mac won't download the newly purchased table because it claims I already own all the tables and season 4 is greyed out. I haven't been able to download the games I've paid for since The Adam's Family and I've bought all of them. The reason it took me so long to say anything was because I download all the tables on my laptop and my desktop. The laptop downloads all worked just fine. It's the desktop that's having the problems. Anyone else?
This thread is in the Android section of the forum. You might want to repost your question in the relevant section for your device.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Here are some of the tighter camera angles that could use another look.
c49ef48cdb8f3ad1aa6f0a166bf1a703.jpg

0469d312e5f8747bda7b5fc7eb5e3bb1.jpg

50bdf3e8eceb83d905391fa5ef4e4ff6.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.