Xenon Twitchstream....

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Today at 3pm (6pm Eastern). I'd love to watch, but stupid tablet doesn't Twitch. I'll have to settle for watching rebroadcast after work.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I hope they twitch DX11 tables from now on.
Maybe Jackbot was already DX11 .. I missed it.

Last edited:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Had to leave early but just some notes from the Xenon twitchstream:

- The Backbox had animated lights
- The Paragon logo was displayed in front of the Xenon logo (this was done as a joke)
- The table will feature new flipper physics. I'm not exactly sure what was extra other than the live catch and the ability to do a death save (awesome to add these).
- The full details of what the flipper physics do will be detailed in the next newsletter
- All tables will get the new flipper physics (not sure if they mean tomorrow or down the road)
- Working on cabinet version - it is moving along well apparently

Not much other news of note but good all the same. I have to give it that Xenon is a nice looker.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

- The Paragon logo was displayed in front of the Xenon logo (this was done as a joke)
- The table will feature new flipper physics. I'm not exactly sure what was extra other than the live catch and the ability to do a death save (awesome to add these).
- The full details of what the flipper physics do will be detailed in the next newsletter
- All tables will get the new flipper physics (not sure if they mean tomorrow or down the road)

Not much other news of note but good all the same. I have to give it that Xenon is a nice looker.

Insofar as flipper physics, I'm sure it's a "down-the-road" thing.

Many will be pleased to hear something about the cabinet version after all this time.

Missed the livestream-won't miss the release tomorrow afternoon (central time).

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012

Yep.
Doesn't mean Paragon won't be included at all :)
Indeed. But death saves were already there. Others include drop catches and tip passes.
Interesting...
Eventually.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
wonder if tap passes will work?
I never saw any hesitation from the flippers, and no mention of it. I was thinking about asking but as I never saw any inclination of any half flipper or anything... well. Maybe next time :)

EDIT - My bad. Seems like there are Rise and Fall times on the flippers so Tap-passes should work!!!

Last edited:

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
the tap pass is a very important part of this vintage of Bally. they work particularly well with these flipper mechs.

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
The "Room Brightness" and "Bulb Brightness" look really cool - are there any plans to bring them to IOS?

Scott

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I know nothing about this. But I wanted to comment. So my thoughts on the twitch stream are.. If I would've seen it, I would've had something to say about this. and that's what I have to say

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts