You rang ???

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
got to say i'm lov'n me some Addams family pinball, but one would think the creator of such a great table(Addams family) would have been dying to utilize Learch's popular saying"you rang" as a jackpot target...can't believe he did not incorporate this into the machine...YOU RANG, SUPER JACKPOT!!!! that would have been cool, or even a couple of Learch growns when the super jackpot target was hit but NOT lit. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN CYCLONE WILL BE RELEASED FOR PS3??? OHHAPPY DAY, I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE PINBALL ARCADES INCEPTION FOR THIS TABLE.....can't wait..

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
got to say i'm lov'n me some Addams family pinball, but one would think the creator of such a great table(Addams family) would have been dying to utilize Learch's popular saying"you rang" as a jackpot target...can't believe he did not incorporate this into the machine...YOU RANG, SUPER JACKPOT!!!! that would have been cool, or even a couple of Learch growns when the super jackpot target was hit but NOT lit. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN CYCLONE WILL BE RELEASED FOR PS3??? OHHAPPY DAY, I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE PINBALL ARCADES INCEPTION FOR THIS TABLE.....can't wait..

I'd imagine that back in the day, Williams paid for voices by Raul and Anjelica, but decided that would be enough and didn't want to pay any more actors. And it's lucky they did, because if Christopher Lloyd voiced the table, it would probably now be unfeasible for TPA inclusion due to his contract requests. Does Lurch even speak in the movie, anyway?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts