Your favorite table

Pinbuoy

Aug 15, 2014
I don't have season 3 yet, but I would have to say Scared Stiff. Lots of fun samples, easy shots and fun modes.

whoozwah

Oct 30, 2014
that left ramp shot all day long in Scared Stiff. My favorite table constantly changes between a handful. Attack From Mars, Monster Bash, Theatre of Magic.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
No change. Attack from Mars. Still. (but what about Medieva...) NO! Attack from Mars.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
No change. Attack from Mars. Still. (but what about Medieva...) NO! Attack from Mars.

Attack From Mars over Medieval Madness any day. The theme, samples, rules, flow... and I'm sorry, but firing at a UFO is so much more satisfying than a drawbridge!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
MonsterBashWheel.png

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
From S1 and S2, I would say (for the tables itself, not the more or less good recreation in TPA):

#1 - EATPM
#2 - ToTAN
#3 - CV

Oops, 3 tables of S1.

Last edited:

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Genie has been my go-to table of late, because it doesn't take that long to play, and it's kind of the closest thing to a good ol' standard EM on the PS4.

In regular pinball, my favorite table is Stars. : )

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
When I'm not actively hunting for HOF points, I find myself firing up AFM a lot, and recently BSD. Nothing left to prove or discover anymore on those tables (although I still have to achieve that pesky 300M Coffin Jackpot Wizard Goal), but great tables to play. On AFM I'm still trying to get the 1B hurry-up bonus right before starting TA. After AFM and BSD I'll go with MM, STTNG and MB. I'm a '90s kind of guy.... :)

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
It's like this:
My favorite is Monster Bash.
But, when I think about it, I like Big Shot a little more than Monster Bash.
But, if I think about it again, I like Firepower slightly more than Big Shot.
And yet, I like Monster Bash better than Firepower.

So it's like that. BS > MB > FP > BS... And so on. An Escher staircase of pinball preference.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.