your highest all-time rank?

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
what's the higest all-time rank you ever achieved on any table? what table? i see some pretty high scores posted on here, im just wondering if anyone here has achieved greatness (top 10) :p

mine probably was #33 on centaur, im now #41 and am having a hard time getting any higher.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
#5 on El Dorado, last time I checked. When you're that high up you don't get knocked down too frequently though.

I have a handful of top 20s, the rest are somewhere in the top 200. Aside from the older ones I haven't touched in a while (as I've got a lot better recently), and the uber-popular tables that everyone plays.

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
At the moment: #54 in Twilight Zone, #40 in Teed Off. I have a handful of top 200 in some of the other tables. I've only achieved top 10s on the weekly / monthly leaderboards. :p

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
#1 on the 360 version of Monster Bash for a couple of days when it first released, before people discovered and exploited the Frankenstein jackpot bug.

#11 on the 360 version of FunHouse for a while as well.

I'm not on many of the leaderboards for iOS and PC, because I'm usually playing in Pro mode (especially on Twilight Zone) to keep the game times reasonable.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
#18 on HD (I like this table, sic)

Now (March 1st):

- #33 on HD
- #38 on CV
- #26 on MB
- #31 on Genie

Top ten is out of reach for me on all tables (insane scores!).

My worst ranking (except BH leaderboard bug): #1382 on TOTAN and #851 on AFM.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Can I blow away this thread?

Current #1 on AFM, El Dorado, Monster Bash, Taxi, T2, Victory. Former #1 and still top ten on Centaur, Pinbot, Space Shuttle, Whitewater, Star Trek TNG, Funhouse, Twilight Zone, Class of 1812. Assorted other top tens including NGG, Teed Off, Cirqus Voltaire, Dr Dude, Cactus Canyon, Flight 2000, Goin Nuts, and what is probably a top ten on Ripleys (3.5B) if you ignore all the bugged 10B scores.

OmegaDef

Jan 30, 2014
I have some scores I'm proud of. The only one I have memorized is my #1 score on Creature from the Black Lagoon. That was a monumentally hard fought battle that took everything out of me. I hope to never have to do it again.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
nice ranks, guys! theres always room for improvement ('cept for erik, can you just leave bro?) jk ;).

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I am the king of Atlantis. I done made Aquaman my b*tch.

#1 on Ripley's and two more top 20 on some other ones.

I don't care any more, I just play.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
112 on Bride of Pinbot
82 on Black Rose (not sure if that really counts with all the problems people having with the leaderboard here)

Those are my best, so nothing really special. But I'm not aiming for Top 10. I'm aiming to have fun playing, and with this I succeed :)

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
yeah i mostly play for fun. its when i have a sick game that triggers my urge to do better. i play Zen for fun 100% of the time (change the factory settings), my scores dont count.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.