Your most loved and most hated machines

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
So I was just wondering what people found to be their favorites and least favorite in terms of pinball machines and why.

I'll start, my favorites are some of the big scorers: Attack from Mars and Theatre of Magic, I like theater of magic because of the sheer amount of stuff on the playfield that I get to play with, as far as attack on mars goes, I just love all the multiball action I get on that table

Now for my least favorite tables: Black hole, I have kind of a love hate relationship with this table. I play it when I don't have a lot of time to kill but want to play some pinball, I hate it because the table kicks my ass all the time. My other least favorite is Going Nuts, I don't even know what to say about this table other than the fact that it took all the annoying things that could crop up in pinball and smashed it into this one table

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Well, since we're in "Real Pinball" here, my answers are:

Fave: AC/DC because it's got a seriously deep ruleset, great flow, lots of modes, and great music. And because it doesn't exist in digital form (yet).

No Fave: Any machine that you can't tell is broken until you put your money in and start playing.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
my top 2 Centaur and EBD . At the bottom any machine poorly maintained / takes coins has something major broken.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.