your multiball strategy!

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
lol! is "judge judy" supposed to stand in for "judge dredd?" don't have that one yet; waiting for next ps3 release for that one... yeah on the ios demo it's sharp!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I really love going for millions on BK2K with the double knights challenge. Id rank Fire Power, Monster Bash, Fire Ball, Centaur, and Space Shuttle up there for my fav TPA multiball experiences :). I used to watch the flippers and try to "park" as many balls as possible, I have been trying to use the trap ball on flipper and play 1 ball method now but its a brain exercise for me. Speaking of brain exercise, the extra flipper on Starship Troopers controlled independently is a fun and unique challenge for me, it just clicked for me one time with multiball now I love it

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
In all of pinball, not just TPA, my fave is Jurassic Park. C-H-A-O-S! (And yes I've collected both 6-ball super jackpots; and yes as soon as they were lit that was the quickest I've ever hit that smart missile button.)

In TPA, regular multiball, probably TAF because of the intro, and the music. HS2 makes use of the supercharger, that's fun as well.

Wizard-mode multiball, I like it to be un-timed (so that rules out AFM, TZ, TOTAN, and others) so probably Monster Bash, especially because you can "upgrade" it to Monsters Of Rock by collecting the last instrument.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
T2, MM, NGG, & MB are ones that come to mind.

Edit: there is a table that will continue to feed balls to the plunger while multiball is going, on Xbox 360, but I forget which one it is. Looking it up here, bcuz it is mentioned in The Instructions:

Code:
http://www.pinball.org/rules/index-old.html

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts