Your top 3 Data East Machines?

Which are your top 3 DE machines?

• Total voters

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I'm surprised Guns N Roses is beating out The Simpsons.
I like GNR as a band.. Or at least I did before Axel got all whiny and annoying, but that machine has some really bad sounding music loops that drive you crazy after only a few plays. That's one pin I would never buy the actual machine for.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
simpsons
star wars
phantom of the opera
I like other games on this list too like LW3, TMNT, WWF and Tales. Ive played LAH, BATMAN, HOOK, time machine, JP, robo cop but that was a while ago so I only remember what they look like.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I picked Star Trek and a couple of others. I really enjoyed this Star Trek a thousand times more than ST:TNG. The others I picked were Monday Night Football and Time Machine.

I like DE ST better than STTNG as well. I was kind of disappointed that Bobby King gave it a pretty solid "no" in that recent allgames interview.

My other two choices were JP and Checkpoint.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Playboy 35th Anniversary - if this happened the magazine would take notice of TPA and so would it's readers

Batman - DC comics retro movie tie -in instabuy

The Simpsons - so many fans of this show , the draw for new users of TPa would explode
all 3 pinball tables would expand Pinball Arcade instantly above it's considerable brand name recognition.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Playboy 35th Anniversary - if this happened the magazine would take notice of TPA and so would it's readers

Batman - DC comics retro movie tie -in instabuy

The Simpsons - so many fans of this show , the draw for new users of TPa would explode
all 3 pinball tables would expand Pinball Arcade instantly above it's considerable brand name recognition.

I like the way you think. :)

Would Farsight be able to get the Playboy DLC under their rating guidelines though?

The Simpsons are back on top with Tapped Out..so they should strike while the iron is hot.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Would Farsight be able to get the Playboy DLC under their rating guidelines though?

If you can buy playboy themed children's pencil cases then you can buy playboy pinball tables as long as there's nothing obscene on it.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Star Wars
Simpsons
WWF Royal Rumble

Tables that I have played and also themes that i really like :D

karl

May 10, 2012
I went with GNR, Tommy and Checkpoint. There is probably a few better than Checkpoint but how could I not vote for that one ;) and it was the first dmd machine if I am not totally wrong so that's my excuse

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I went with GNR, Tommy and Checkpoint. There is probably a few better than Checkpoint but how could I not vote for that one ;) and it was the first dmd machine if I am not totally wrong so that's my excuse

Checkpoint is a cool little game. I voted for it. And you're correct about it being the first DMD, though it was originally designed as alpha.

Here's a little video about it:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That Rocky & Bullwinkle art is fantastic. That cartoon was one of my favorites as a kid. I've got to pick them up on DVD.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts