Your Username / Avatar?

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Avatar is a pic of me playing Addams Family pinball at the Las Vegas pinball Hall of Fame. Username was my first/current PS3 PSN ID.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Back in the late 70's at a biker bar outside of Detroit, my brother and I spent most of the night playing pinball and ducking incoming beer bottles.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Back in the late 70's at a biker bar outside of Detroit, my brother and I spent most of the night playing pinball and ducking incoming beer bottles.
Is that one or more nights? Because that sounds like most nights of the 1990's for me, with "college" exchanged for "biker", and something exchanged for Detroit...

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
The predominant places in Holland to find pins in the wild nowadays are actually coffeeshops, and they are mostly in deplorable condition. Very sad...

arakno1

Feb 1, 2016
My username is pretty much the name i often use on game, it comes from one of my old bands called "araknofobifalus" it was hardcore metal and then grindcore.
My avatar is the first black flag (later jolly roger from the french/english translation of joli rouge) ever been raised by a pirate, the first ever listed (by an english captain) black flag to be historically precise, his name was Emmanuel Wynne and he was a french pirate, he may have invented the black flag but nobody knows for sure as legends and fatasies had been mixed with the real facts. The jolly roger of Wynne is more or less a "memento mori", the hourglass is "The Time That Remains you to live" like most jolly rogers. I am born and live in a town that was kind of a des of pirates and lots of corsairs. Who does not like pirates?

Last edited:

lio

Jul 24, 2013
I pick "Lio" as username where available, otherwise I go with "bdlio" - Lionel is the lead character in one of my favorite movies "Braindead" (hence the "bd" if just "lio" is no longer available).
The avatar is Ren from "Ren & Stimpy" which is a show I watched quite a bit a few years ago and it just stuck...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.