Zaccaria Elecro Mechanic tables still to come

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
All these years of asking Farsight for EMs to no avail, and suddenly we find ourselves in an EM lovefest, and with lighting we only dreamed of. With FS only releasing 1 table per month they will never get to the EMs so if they can sub-let out the licences that would be excellent.

That would be an amazing Marriage so to speak!!

Drool running down my face as I type.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I want to keep the Zac train rolling as long as possible. What do you think guys? Can they get away with making these if they remove the Williams logo? They are all 3 different from the G and W tables.

Flipperbump if you can, please post pics of Top Hand and Granada in the op. I dont know how or if it ok to post pictures from ipdb

Last edited:

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
Just adding my approval to the chorus of support and requests for more Zac goodness from Zsolt! Keep up the great work :)

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I want to keep the Zac train rolling as long as possible. What do you think guys? Can they get away with making these if they remove the Williams logo? They are all 3 different from the G and W tables.

Flipperbump if you can, please post pics of Top Hand and Granada in the op. I dont know how or if it ok to post pictures from ipdb

Below pics of Top Hand & Granada together with some info from the ipdb site and yes sure it would be cool if ASK could release them all, but i doubt they can find the graphic materials for the tables, btw the info tells the reason why theres a Williams logo on the table is because Zaccaria reused their hardware.

Top Hand EM

2460f48c49da9798af4a961fbbfb9185.jpg

Playfield is similar to Gottlieb's 1973 'Top Hand'.

Zaccaria games of the time were mainly made of spare parts taken from dismantled Williams games, The Zaccaria brand was not mentioned anywhere except on the panels inside the headbox and the cabinet. The manufacture date is unknown but reportedly this game was advertised without a picture in a 1973 Italian trade magazine "Automat".

Granada EM

a01c6f9b80b1d0a368765ee55ac47e42.jpg

An adaptation of Williams' 1972 'Granada' with a different playfield design. Zaccaria reused Williams hardware and that is why the Williams logo appears on this game. Reportedly, both the backbox insert and lower cabinet insert are stamped with the name 'Zaccaria'. The backglass has no apparent Zaccaria logo. The cabinet has the artwork from Williams' 1967 'Touchdown' with its same backbox style.

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
8 Cine Star (graphic materials requested by ASK, see stickies)

eee33fa7e40a317810a8663351b5e0ab.jpg

9 Tropical (not going to be released by ASK)

7a4e02e28d3c5ec446e07cef0e3a5584.jpg

Did Zsolt already say not to tropical? Sorry if I missed it not trying to beat a dead horse. I read when he asked what is with the Williams logo but nothing else.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Did Zsolt already say not to tropical? Sorry if I missed it not trying to beat a dead horse. I read when he asked what is with the Williams logo but nothing else.

I didnt ask him about this one but its not on ASKs EMs list (yet) and they are not looking for graphic materials for this one, so i guess not.

Last edited:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I agree completely. The art is also better on all three when viewed without prejudice.

Wow. I had never heard of Grenada until these posts. Very cool looking table. I really hope it makes it's way into the collection at some point. I must say, thanks to Zsolt and Zaccaria I'm in EM ecstasy.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I didnt ask him about this one but its not on ASKs EMs list (yet) and they are not looking for graphic materials for this one, so i guess not.

Yeah, I just thought because they are different than the tables they 'copy' that may be how they got away with making them in the first place. Besides the Williams apron isn't stoping Cine Star. I hope they can do it!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yeahh it looks like Red Show & Cine Star are gonna be released by ASK according to Zsolt's post in his request thread (stickies) he wrote "we think we can collect the requested materials"

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Below pics of Top Hand & Granada together with some info from the ipdb site and yes sure it would be cool if ASK could release them all, but i doubt they can find the graphic materials for the tables, btw the info tells the reason why theres a Williams logo on the table is because Zaccaria reused their hardware.

Top Hand EM

2460f48c49da9798af4a961fbbfb9185.jpg

Playfield is similar to Gottlieb's 1973 'Top Hand'.

Zaccaria games of the time were mainly made of spare parts taken from dismantled Williams games, The Zaccaria brand was not mentioned anywhere except on the panels inside the headbox and the cabinet. The manufacture date is unknown but reportedly this game was advertised without a picture in a 1973 Italian trade magazine "Automat".

Granada EM

a01c6f9b80b1d0a368765ee55ac47e42.jpg

An adaptation of Williams' 1972 'Granada' with a different playfield design. Zaccaria reused Williams hardware and that is why the Williams logo appears on this game. Reportedly, both the backbox insert and lower cabinet insert are stamped with the name 'Zaccaria'. The backglass has no apparent Zaccaria logo. The cabinet has the artwork from Williams' 1967 'Touchdown' with its same backbox style.

Thanks for doing that.
Did you get the pics straight off of ipdb? I could not figure out how to post them. You dont think if all the pics available on ipdb were used they could reconstruct them? Maybe if all the pics are in the stickied request thread they can use them. If you feel like it or have the time post them all up since you have the skills.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts