Zaccaria Pinball - Bronze, Silver and Gold Membership

night

May 18, 2012
I have to admit I play Zaccaria more than TPA. They did almost everything right, the sound fx, the graphics and the physics are completly in our control in the next update. It feels very good. The attention and commitment of ASK to it's user base is impressive. We make suggestions and they work from there. It took TPA ages to change that blue-planet carpet in the background, go figure.. (Let's not even talk about their menu..) ASK fixed many issues in just 1 single update. I wish that when they finish Zaccaria that they are able to do more license tables in the future like TPA. I would buy them, that's for sure.

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Yes. Silver and Bronze equals Gold Membership. So if you have Silver, just buy Bronze and you will have Gold :)
Hi Zsolt, I just updated to the new v1.2 and I've lost my Silver & Gold memberships. what happens now, can this please be restored?

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Thanks for removing the icons!

Could the rest of the menu be centered for gold subscribers? It looks a little awkward with the big blank bar on the left.

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
I ended up having to buy the Bronze update again. Geez I hope this does not happen every time there's an update, this could get expensive fast!

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
Thank you for all of you who bought one of memberships and support us that way!

We thought it would be good to give special gifts for these memberships. So if you have any idea that should be in the app, please let us know!

Is swipe nudging coming anytime soon?

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I ended up having to buy the Bronze update again. Geez I hope this does not happen every time there's an update, this could get expensive fast!

Whoa! I'm sure this could have been resolved without having to spend another $5 again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.