Zaccaria Pinball Master Edition?

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
So did anybody figure out if there is any difference between the two versions? I'm gonna pull the trigger on Gold tonight, just not sure which app to do it in!!

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
So did anybody figure out if there is any difference between the two versions? I'm gonna pull the trigger on Gold tonight, just not sure which app to do it in!!

I would wait with the Gold purchase until they fix the bugs in the current(v1.8) release.

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
If supporting the dev is your primary motivation, buy both(or even better, go platinum and buy all tables separately) :)

I think most people here own the 'Zaccaria Pinball' app, because it was released first.

Last edited:

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
The master edition you get 5 tables with the purchase price. With basic you get time machine only. If you are not sure if you are going gold then the master edition is better value for money. If you are sold on going gold then original is it. ME had less purchases so if leaderboards are your thing, there's less competition on ME, and more on original. (I was no1 in the world on ME at one point.. On original I am way down the ladder.) Either is good value for money, but gold is probably where it's at if you are an enthusiast, and original will save you a few dollars overall.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts