Zaccaria Pinball on Steam Greenlight!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
It says on Steam ready by Q1 2016, on the main page. We know from experience Ask are do'ers and get things done quickly with no messing, but Steam is another story :(.
SilverBalls thanks,i knew I read it somewhere !!! I`m starting to lose it :cool:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'd buy as a direct download from ASK. Steam green light process seems a little silly. Hope it goes quickly.

Until news of A.S.K.'s pinball sim was released, I didn't know Steam still even had a green-light process. I figured sales of TPA and PFX2, and others would suffice as evidence that video pinball can succeed on Steam.

Let's get it done, fans.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Things have quieted down over on the greenlight page, I really hope this makes it!

Do you guys think it would be good to post on here about bugs or grapical errors in the mobile version now or do you think it makes sense to wait and see what they fix? I have spent alot of time in game to notice the small things, I wouldnt want pointing them out to reflect badly on the game

Last edited:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Saw some posts on Pinside. VPF has a post but is a little quiet. We need to stir the pots occasionally so people spot it ;)

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Saw some posts on Pinside. VPF has a post but is a little quiet. We need to stir the pots occasionally so people spot it ;)

Yeah...a lot of things have been quiet at VPF lately. I think it has a lot to do with slow site response time. I hope after the upgrade things pick up.

Is there any word on whether or not this will get cab support? I would love to see it and would pay more for it. Hopefully, if Pro Pinball and ASK adds it maybe FS will revisit this lack of support.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
i think to start if they include moving the score alpha/dmd thing to a second screen and include all the camera sliders with portrait support we should be good for pinballx cab support off the hop. Basically what PFX2 offered before full support.
I'm not sure all the tables have backglass's where the score is updated real time on the table so faking it might be a necessity.
I'm really excited the environment work they've done, sunny day stormy night, with reflections and background buzz from a bar or arcade..just really make the experience so unique and well awesome.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
i think to start if they include moving the score alpha/dmd thing to a second screen and include all the camera sliders with portrait support we should be good for pinballx cab support off the hop. Basically what PFX2 offered before full support.
I'm not sure all the tables have backglass's where the score is updated real time on the table so faking it might be a necessity.
I'm really excited the environment work they've done, sunny day stormy night, with reflections and background buzz from a bar or arcade..just really make the experience so unique and well awesome.

You should post this in the discussion thread on the Steam greenlight in the post I quoted before yours (the one started by Magic Pixel KFT). Not sure if they are checking here for our ideas, they might miss it.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Pro Pinball and Zac finally making it to Steam? Good times.

If greenlit, I think Zaccaria will drop first. We're probably still at least two years away from seeing it on Steam (for the non-beta users). That depends on how much A.S.K. has done so far as to coding it to PC. I've tried it on iPhone, and it is great, but I just need a big screen and a game controller to fully enjoy it. Plus, there are so many customization options to it. A.S.K. will have all of the support I can give them should everything go through.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
If greenlit, I think Zaccaria will drop first. We're probably still at least two years away from seeing it on Steam (for the non-beta users). That depends on how much A.S.K. has done so far as to coding it to PC. I've tried it on iPhone, and it is great, but I just need a big screen and a game controller to fully enjoy it. Plus, there are so many customization options to it. A.S.K. will have all of the support I can give them should everything go through.

Yeah, about that...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/287900/

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
17bucks for 1 table? really.? damn...

I thought the same thing. Hopefully it's a base price with Timeshock included and the next tables will be somewhat cheaper. At least I hope or I won't be able to afford it.

I really like the look of Timeshock. Pro Pinball Ultra looks like it is lot's of fun. What is your opinion [MENTION=1051]Pinballwiz45b[/MENTION]?

I also look forward to having this Zaccaria project Green Lighted. There are a lot of super tables here, also.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I thought the same thing. Hopefully it's a base price with Timeshock included and the next tables will be somewhat cheaper.

Nope. Pro Pinball baby! This is an update of a table that came out in the 90's and cost full price (about $40 at the time) per table. Eventually 4 different tables were made, but they were all the same price individually. Upshot were that they were by far the best digital pinball in the 90s had to offer, with great ball physics and at the at the time very unusual feature of having access to an operator's menu. And for my money even after all this time Timeshock still trumps anything Zen has made.

Edit: You can still get 3 of the original Pro Pinball tables on GOG.com for $6. Big Race USA and Fantastic Journey still work fine on my current machine, but Timeshock for whatever reason just doesn't play right anymore. Was very glad that the updated version came along.
http://www.gog.com/game/pro_pinball_timeshock

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts