- ADDED 3 new pinball tables: FIRE MOUNTAIN, SPACE SHUTTLE and WINTER SPORTS

- EARTH WIND FIRE
Fixed wrecked mushroom-shaped bumper

- BLACKBELT
Added a missing gate at left upper lane

- TWEAKED light effects

- UPDATED arts of pinball boxes

KNOWN ISSUE
There is a missing flipper on Winter Sports that will be added in the next quick update (v2.2.1)!

Excellent!

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
well, I'm pretty sure there have been updates previously in which it felt like the physics had been changed but there was no mention of it officially...so maybe still...

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
The laws of physics are known and constant. :p

I hope they will add a game mode that is more appealing to players who don't like the
current simulation ... but I, for one, like Zaccaria Pinball's challenging and realistic physics simulation.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
When i check the interaction between the flippers and bumpers and the way the ball moves on the table.. Im sorry to say but this is not the kind of performance i experience on my ipad or iphone.

It would be just so much more fun to play.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
As far as im concerned, a simulation should be an accurate recreation of the original, respect for the creators of tpa who did such a great job on the performance of playing of these tables.

night

May 18, 2012
Very good update, wonderful lighting fx, it makes the tables look so much better! As far as I can tell, the lighting has been updated up to Star God. (I need to reconsider all my graphic settings :) )
The tables play very nice, great to see Space Shuttle. I was pleasantly surprised with Fire Mountain, like it a lot and the mechanical sound fx on this table are just great! Played a short game on Wintersports, but I'll wait for the missing flipper update.
The first thing I do on these tables is that I switch the table glass to 'off'. What I think about the table glass is that it looks too dirty and distracting; better would if you only would see the glass fx on the sides and in the back, but the centre should be clean. This would make it visually better I think, you still have the illusion of glass but without the smudge-look on the playfield itself.
Compliments on this update, well worth the wait!

btw. no game time bonus on these tables?

Last edited:

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Ok , here is my overview on the new update :) Excellent graphics on the new tables , ilumination etc , the Box Art looks more HD and the light effect looks prety prety , well done ! The graphic update on the old tables are more noticeable on CLOWN , looks Totaly different than before ! looks right on the light room " the color balance " Also future world got life compared with the HD cartoon visual alike before this update , on the phisycs I notice more power on the flippers and speed on the ball , since we can change the ball setings and table inclination I have no complain on it , but there still a bit of room for improvement , if u play without sound u can see more realistic the physics , the ball sound " that need more bass " sound like hard plastic ball , makes influence in how u feel it . people compare with TPA , but also TPA it's not perfect if compared with real ball , sometimes u feel the ball it's floating ...Zaccaria and TPA are build in diferent engine and programmers , to have the same seting would be a miraculous and a imitation , both have the REAL ball pinball as a example to aprouch a better gameplay , keep on the target and improvement will be more realistic . My only " complain " with the new update itssssss..... THE METAL ! The playfield looks great ! 10 of 10 on IOS Graphicaly speaking ( ilumination , 3D , shadows , graphic definition and color balance ) but there still one issue that was not to be present since the release of STAR GOD table ! " see the pic comparitions , only on A.S.K Facebook page cause I can not put on here with my IPad " this table have the best metal on the cabinet , surrounding the glass . also EWF have an OK metal looking , could use this 2 for variation , the others texture just don't match with the beauty of all tables graphics , and as I said , the ball looks a litle dark sometimes on light room , 15% reduce in shadows would fix it " I think " but still the best looking pinball ball on IOS compared with the real ball . also the rail where the ball it's lauched , Locomotion have the prety real looking metal on Zaccaria , so .......!? if u guys can do it " the rail on Locomotion , and cabinet metal on Star God , why use a poor texture on the other tables ?! fixing all this small but significant graphics issues , general graphic speaking would be 10 easy and putting Zaccaria collection in high quality development , it's almost there ... general speaking , here it's my " personal " score for Zaccaria collection - Graphic " general " 8.5 -1.5 = cabinet metal 0.9, rail 0.3 ,ball shadow 0.2 Sound 9.0 -1= ball sounds like hard plastic rolling " needs a bit change " Phisycs 9.0 -1 when the ball bounce in some parts ..still a bit ...what I can say it....kind a dry move .... well , hope to be helpfull ... check the pics comparitions on Facebook

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts