Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.8

74-89

May 2, 2014
Just tried Clown, you are right I got the targets 3 times different order each time, no moving target.

Confirmed! Hadn't noticed this before. Someone should probably post it in the Clown bugs & feedback thread, I'll do it later if I remember.

74-89

May 2, 2014
If the update was rejected it was likely an iOS 8.0 issue. In any case, I'd much rather Zsolt was away taking care of business rather than coming here regularly to chat with us. I do enjoy his charming company, but I enjoy his work on the pinball tables even more!

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
the IOS 8.0 was a Totaly broken one , after I updated ...some icons pictures was missing , youtube didn't loaded the videos etc ..., the 8.02 it's working fine .... if the delay has something to do with Zacc , PROBALY was an 8.0 issue .. whatever ... it's coming ...

night

May 18, 2012
IOS 8.02 sucks just as bad on my iPad2, internet surfing is slow, odd behaviours in Safari. Thinking about trying an alternative browser. One of the worst Apple updates.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I will stick with my IOS 7.1.1
I do not trust Apple updates going forward unless my iPad 3 comes to a complete crawl.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
@ Apple
well-we-re-waiting-o.gif

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
IOS 8.02 sucks just as bad on my iPad2, internet surfing is slow, odd behaviours in Safari. Thinking about trying an alternative browser. One of the worst Apple updates.

I'm pretty sure IOS 8 wasn't even approved for use for the ipad2 and earlier units. I updated my Iphone5 but left both my Ipad2 and Ipad Mini on ios7...

night

May 18, 2012
Maybe earlier, who knows what's going on behind the scenes. Must be an Apple hick-up or a rejection. Either way, we will survive this.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I will gladly pay $2 a table for the rest after the gold pack 27 (or more if thats what it takes). They don't allow packs until all content is released now correct? Did they honor already purchased season packs on TPA when this rule came down?

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I will gladly pay $2 a table for the rest after the gold pack 27 (or more if thats what it takes). They don't allow packs until all content is released now correct? Did they honor already purchased season packs on TPA when this rule came down?

They did. It looks like you can still buy the season pass on the App Store so hopefully it's just a minor hiccup and we'll see the update shortly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts