Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.8 [iOS/Android]

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hello Zsolt i simply like all bugfixes and the new tables Alot and thanks very much for bringing back the original daylight settings

The only thing i notice is that reducing the slingshot power didnt solve the issue where the slings are kicking the ball straight into the outlanes just too often.

Imo this seems still the case and it looks like after some reprogramming has been done, the slings are kicking up the ball higher than they use to before, could you please look into this ?

Last edited:

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Lucky Fruit is a good example. Outlane drain city! Man that table is tough. Once the ball hits the slings, I know I'm done for. A further adjustment would be appreciated.

Super Sonic is an Out Lane drain monster for me too.

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Extork - turning your iPad or iPhone physically toward portrait should cause the image to flip. Is that not working?

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
I still think the Zaccaria ball physics are astoundingly good. The slings just need tuning on tables with the bigger ones and higher outlane rails.

Anyone getting just a bit more ball stutter with the latest update? Maybe it's my imagination(?)

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Extork - turning your iPad or iPhone physically toward portrait should cause the image to flip. Is that not working?

Aha! For some reason it got stuck sideways, I even tried shaking my phone like a baby. But I closed out the app and loaded it back up, and now it's all good

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I keep my slings set super low at 2% which feels about where the slings were set originally. Some tables perform really well at 80%, but since this is a global setting, I keep it low rather than continually making adjustments.

When the ball gets stuttery, an iPad reboot usually clears things up. This has not been much of an issue for me on my oldish iPad 2, except for Farfalla which often is the first to show the jitters.

Big thanks to Zsolt and crew for producing and constantly perfecting my favorite pinball app ever! I had never been exposed to Zacarria pinball before and I am thrilled to have so many incredible tables to choose from. I am a fan of TPA, but Zacarria is more like the pinball that I grew up with in the 70s.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I still think the Zaccaria ball physics are astoundingly good. The slings just need tuning on tables with the bigger ones and higher outlane rails.

Anyone getting just a bit more ball stutter with the latest update? Maybe it's my imagination(?)

Yes agreed the physics overall perform really well and some tuning on the slings will make it perfect, no ball stutter here though.

Last edited:

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
I keep my slings set super low at 2% which feels about where the slings were set originally. Some tables perform really well at 80%, but since this is a global setting, I keep it low rather than continually making adjustments.

When the ball gets stuttery, an iPad reboot usually clears things up. This has not been much of an issue for me on my oldish iPad 2, except for Farfalla which often is the first to show the jitters.

Big thanks to Zsolt and crew for producing and constantly perfecting my favorite pinball app ever! I had never been exposed to Zacarria pinball before and I am thrilled to have so many incredible tables to choose from. I am a fan of TPA, but Zacarria is more like the pinball that I grew up with in the 70s.

I'll try a reboot. Thanks for the advice.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I agree that the slings need tuning on some of the EMs Universe, Cine Star, and Lucky Fruit are perticularly rough.

74-89

May 2, 2014
More info screen stuff. This might seem fairly picky, but I would like to have the info screen table layout shots for the three most recent tables replaced with non-sunbeam versions to bring them in line with the rest of the collection and make them easier to see.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
More info screen stuff. This might seem fairly picky, but I would like to have the info screen table layout shots for the three most recent tables replaced with non-sunbeam versions to bring them in line with the rest of the collection and make them easier to see.

Yes agreed 74-89 it would be nice to bring them in line with the rest indeed and no not picky, imo its good to report the last remaining issues to be fixed before this collection will be finished.
b27ca10ef27d2d20d0db0de8a441bea6.jpg

Last edited:

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Zsolt, could you add drop target reset sound (after a ball drain, some dropped targets get reset and make a noise for that)? It was once added to some tables but then lost...

Members online

Members online