Zaccaria Servers

Oct 15, 2013
Servers seem down again. Playing on Xbox Series S. I wonder why they keep going down? Also no updates in a long time. I kind of wonder if the game didn't sell well enough for continued support.

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Servers seem down again. Playing on Xbox Series S. I wonder why they keep going down? Also no updates in a long time. I kind of wonder if the game didn't sell well enough for continued support.
It seemed to work mornings then stopped afternoons, but then 2 weeks ago did not work at all. Shame enjoyed playing it. If you look on the 2 xbox pinball clubs there's a post by me, had a reply from member he had seen something on discord about it.

Oct 15, 2013
The game doesn't even retain your offline scores if you quit it and start it back up. So all score data is tied into their servers. Even ran the Xbox in offline mode but didn't make a difference. At the very least local scores should be saved between sessions. Unacceptable.

Oct 15, 2013
Signed up for Discord. Looking around it seems that the server is overloaded. Won't be fixed until the whole thing is overhauled in the next update. When that will be who knows. They are overhauling the IOS version next to be on par with the Android version. Zaccaria Pinball has taken a backseat to AtGames with their virtual pin exclusives. So could be an update in 2023 or not.

Oct 15, 2013
Asked about adding an offline local scores feature in the next update and also fixing a menu audio bug. I'm Gameaddict8504 on Discord and also on Xbox.

Oct 15, 2013
Also they are involved in other projects because ZP is not bringing in enough revenue. That's what I thought. Appreciate an honest company.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.