ZapCon 2015

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
There is an awesome Arcade/Pinball expo coming to Mesa, Az. April 18-19. If you are in the area, I recommend checking out this event. This is the current list of games/pins that are scheduled to be there http://www.zapcon.com/games.php And if you can not make it, I will be posting pictures from the event. If you are able, come and check this event out

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
Here is an updated list of Vids and Pins scheduled to be at ZapCon 2015. http://zapcon.com/games.php I will be at the event both days and I will have plenty of pics for my TPA family to check out. If you live or are going to be in the Mesa, Az. area the weekend of April 18-19, I recommend checking out this expo

Last edited:

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
Trying to get the word out about ZapCon 2015. A new updated list has been posted on the Zapcon.com/games.php . I am really excited to play pins I have not played in a long time and pins that I have never played. Anyone in the Mesa, Arizona area for the weekend f April 18 and 19 needs to check out this convention

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
**Update ZapCon2015** For those who have not check out the list of pins and cabs at this even, please check them out. I will be uploading photos of pins and cabs from this event, Give me your request, what pin would you like for me to upload?

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
Well today is the big day!!! I am volunteering today until 2:00 pm. After my shift is over, I will be posting pics, you can see a preview here on the on the Atari Players Unite page on Facebook

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I was there today. Amazing line-up of pins. they even had Stern's The walking Dead which I tried. Nice open Table IMO.

First pin I tried was World Cup 98? This one is a must IMO for next season.

Played Congo, LOTR, Adams family. Farsight did a pretty decent job emulating this to video game format I think.

There's a whole list of tables that I probably couldn't list. Tables were in decent shape. Some tables had some malfunctions but that's bound to happen. I tried all the tables I could until my son wanted to go. He has a mild from of Autism and I think the noise and crowd was a bit too much. He did well considering. He also played many tables and even beat me on some.

I will look forward to next time.

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
Very Nice Simpsons Pinball Party table

20150419_104431_zpsctkmivxi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts