Bug iOS Version 1.2.9 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qro

Jun 9, 2013
Device/OS: IOS 6.0 (Ipad Mini)

Bug Description: After buying Season Pack 1 no high scores, table goals and hall or fame points are saved for any of the newly added tables. All settings are being reset to before-purchase values (so it only keeps the values/settings for the tables that were already there).

Steps To Reproduce: Play some tables, get some high scores, table goals or hall of fame points, then wait a day and start the app again.

Frequency: Daily

Additional Comments: It will keep the new values as long as the app is in memory, after that... gone. I know there's a backup/restore option in the menu but I have never needed it before as it automatically kept all mentioned settings. Also for the tables that I already bought before purchasing the season pack it loses all new settings. It displays this behavior no matter if I'm logged-in or out. It did however keep my highest hall-of-fame score in the Leaderboard option, but that's saved to a server somewhere.

scrollkidd

Jun 18, 2013
Hi,

Device/iOS:
I updated the latest Pinball Arcade App to version 1.2.9 on my iPhone 4 running the latest iOS version 6.1.3 (10B329).

Bug description:
IMPOSSIBLE TO RESTORE PURSHASED TABLES. :confused:

In order to verify that my Apple ID account I succeded with no problem to buy Pin*Bot + Centaur Tables Pack (so my Apple ID and credit card are not the problem).
The freshly purshased tables appear correcly in "My Tables" menu and they works fine.
Why I can't restore my previously purchased tables? (about 12 tables bought on a previous version of this App).

Exemple :
1) I want play my Monster Bash table
2) I touch the Monster Bash table on the roll menu, it displays "Would you like to restore your purshased table on this device?"
3) I touch "Yes"
4) It displays "Connecting" during about 5 to 10 seconds
5) Asking my Apple ID password
6) Entering succefuly my password
7) "Connecting" during about 15 seconds
8) Displaying everytime the "Buy Now or Play Free Version" menu with 3 buttons :
• [Buy Table Pack]
• [Buy Season Pack]
• [Play Free Version]

I tried this for 10 different purshased tables (2 ou 3 tries for each), same result : "Buy or Play Free version"...

Thanks for your attention and your technical support.

Last edited:

Michael Caron

Jun 18, 2013
Device/OS:
iOS
Bug Description:
Ball seems to "jump" from the outlanes, through the gate into the inlanes on Centaur
Steps To Reproduce:
Ball goes down outlane, hits rubber. . ball appears and suddenly skips to the inlane sometimes

Frequency:
most of the time it does.
Additional Comments:
None

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Ive seen that as well. I suspect there's a rubber there or something that would cause that to happen in real life, however it seems a little too bouncy in this simulation and does it in an often unnatural fashion.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Hi,

Device/iOS:
I updated the latest Pinball Arcade App to version 1.2.9 on my iPhone 4 running the latest iOS version 6.1.3 (10B329).

Bug description:

In order to verify that my Apple ID account I succeded with no problem to buy Pin*Bot + Centaur Tables Pack (so my Apple ID and credit card are not the problem).
The freshly purshased tables appear correcly in "My Tables" menu and they works fine.
Why I can't restore my previously purchased tables? (about 12 tables bought on a previous version of this App).

Exemple :
1) I want play my Monster Bash table
2) I touch the Monster Bash table on the roll menu, it displays "Would you like to restore your purshased table on this device?"
3) I touch "Yes"
4) It displays "Connecting" during about 5 to 10 seconds
5) Asking my Apple ID password
6) Entering succefuly my password
7) "Connecting" during about 15 seconds
8) Displaying everytime the "Buy Now or Play Free Version" menu with 3 buttons :
• [Buy Table Pack]
• [Buy Season Pack]
• [Play Free Version]

I tried this for 10 different purshased tables (2 ou 3 tries for each), same result : "Buy or Play Free version"...

Thanks for your attention and your technical support.

Try logging out and back into your Farsight account.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
Device/OS:
iOS
Bug Description:
Ball seems to "jump" from the outlanes, through the gate into the inlanes on Centaur
Steps To Reproduce:
Ball goes down outlane, hits rubber. . ball appears and suddenly skips to the inlane sometimes

Frequency:
most of the time it does.
Additional Comments:
None

this is how all the one-way gates work in TPA. the ball gets sort of sucked through them. it's just a quirk of the simulation.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Bug description:

I just confirmed that this is a problem - see http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...nd-flying-saucer?p=80681&viewfull=1#post80681 for why I was doing this, but I encountered exactly the same bug as scrollkidd, although during a clean install (not upgrade) on an iPhone4.

Logging out and back in to my FarSight account didn't help. Force-closing and restarting TPA didn't help. Deleting the TPA app and reinstalling didn't help. Rebooting the phone didn't help.

Additional note: when I installed TPA, "My Tables" contained TotAN, White Water, Centaur, Pin*Bot, and Space Shuttle. I would have expected TotAN to appear there (as it's included in the TPA paid version that I downloaded), but not the last two packs. Dunno what's up with that.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Is anyone having problems with Taxi? When I launch a ball, the camera fixes on where the ball lock is. If I press either flipper the game crashes. I deleted the table and redownloaded it but the problem remains. No problems with other tables. Haven't reinstalled the app yet.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Plugging in blank initials very quickly in Taxi causes it to lock up. It's definitely an intentional easter egg, you hear Marilyn's voice get higher and higher. Tame, but this is early Ed Boon before he got to really go nuts with sex and violence in MK.

Anyway it does lock up the initials screen and I'm surprised not much noise has been made. Guess I'm the only person who doesn't care about entering initials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.