Bug iOS Version 1.2.9 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Device/OS: iPad1 5.1

Bug Description: Flyer view: pinch to zoom doesn't work properly. The resolution of the flyer is too low.

Steps To Reproduce: Zoom.

Frequency: 1

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Device/OS: iPad1 5.1

Bug Description: Ball skin rotation is out of sync. The skin rotates at approximately 1/2 the rate of the ball.

Steps To Reproduce: Choose a Ball skin.

Frequency: 1

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Go into the main Options menu and set Post Processing: Off and see if that helps. The post processing feature is known to cause massive performance degradation and other weirdness, including desaturated colors.

Millertv79

May 28, 2013
Go into the main Options menu and set Post Processing: Off and see if that helps. The post processing feature is known to cause massive performance degradation and other weirdness, including desaturated colors.

Thanks for the tip.

OK I turned off post processing (not sure how it got turned on). Slow down and color problem fixed, but I still have no pause button, and I'm stuck with odd camera angles (see above TOM screen shot)

Last edited:

Millertv79

May 28, 2013
Reinstalling the app worked. Now I gotta lot of work to do to get those wizard stars back! Thanks for your help.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Reinstalling the app worked. Now I gotta lot of work to do to get those wizard stars back! Thanks for your help.
If you ever have to reinstall again, there are Backup Save Data and Restore Save Data options in the main Options menu that can be used to preserve your high scores and goals.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
If you ever have to reinstall again, there are Backup Save Data and Restore Save Data options in the main Options menu that can be used to preserve your high scores and goals.

D'oh! Sorry for not reminding you about that, miller. I figured it was common knowledge by now. Glad to hear your game is back to normal though.

Millertv79

May 28, 2013

Thanks for that tip! Yeah I'm a noob to PBA, didn't know about that backup. Now I know! Good thing I like to flip huh. I will get those stars back!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks for that tip! Yeah I'm a noob to PBA, didn't know about that backup. Now I know! Good thing I like to flip huh. I will get those stars back!

If you do, could you let me know if you can turn off the "tilt" function? I can't seem to do that anymore on my cleared goal tables.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Is there some kind of auto backup going on besides being able to do it manually? I did a restore from backup recently and I'm sure it restored scores on a newer table that I haven't backed up on yet.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Device/OS: IOS 5, ipad2

Bug Description: wizard goals do not show up at PinBot. Table menu keeps showing the standard goals. I collected all five standard goals.

Edit: also happens on Centaur and Cactus Canyon. Maybe on all tables.

This happens to me as well. I think it may have started when my iPad1 froze up after completing a game (in which I finished the last standard goal).

An additional bug (on Pin*Bot) that could be related to this is that the 1.000.000 solar bonus and Special-wizard goal won't register (tried once on each). The others do register.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Seems on pin bot have to get the wizard goals in each separate game. When I got one goal the others wouldn't register. Had to play one game each for each goal. Took awhile to get the sun goal again lol.

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
Is there some kind of auto backup going on besides being able to do it manually? I did a restore from backup recently and I'm sure it restored scores on a newer table that I haven't backed up on yet.

At the end of every game it shows that "Updating..." screen. It's backing up your scores & goals to the Farsight server (if you're logged in with a Farsight account). You can then do Restore Remote at a later time to get those Farsight-backed-up scores & goals back on your device.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
It's backing up your scores & goals to the Farsight server (if you're logged in with a Farsight account).
Ah...so that's what's required to do a remote save. I seldom login when playing since alot of the time, I'm away from an internet connection. I regularly do local saves though. Thanks for shedding some light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts