Android Version 1.17.0 Discussion And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Farsight, you knew about the issue with the canon shot when cradling the ball yet still released it? What the actual hell guys?

VenomPlug

Oct 30, 2012
200sdxk.jpg

You see this insane blur, right?

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Farsight, you knew about the issue with the canon shot when cradling the ball yet still released it? What the actual hell guys?

Twilight Zone, Firepower, Black Knight, all had major issues at beta (and most still have) , which despite repeated tester reports were released onto platforms where it was known they could not easily be patched.

If you haven't figured out that this is standard management dictate yet, what have you been playing?

N

netizen

It's taken me 15 games to identify it, but it's there. The dreaded TPA idea of "Randomization" on the L Ramp feed; just like in CC and what was in AFM Loops. A really slow rejection feed will show the "Bump" redirection the most prominent, but when the rejections feed puts the ball in one of, at least, 5 places there is a serious problem.

The SDTM was much more playable.

Also why are the camera angles so different on iOS compared to Android, yet again?

Last edited:
N

netizen

Crystal clear on all 4 views on N7

I was referring to the Auto Fire insert blur and how it changes depending on view chosen.

The back of the cabinet blurriness is usually dependent on the device GPU etc.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I was referring to the Auto Fire insert blur and how it changes depending on view chosen.

The back of the cabinet blurriness is usually dependent on the device GPU etc.

I wasn't replying to your post netizen, but here is the auto fire insert.

utemute4.jpg

ry2e4y2e.jpg

ru7ybuvy.jpg

su5ypanu.jpg

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
-Some kind of strange filtering issue going on here, I will take a look at it but it appears to be driver related since this was both happening on N7s?

-@Carl - I will check to see if this was fixed elsewhere (or if anyone knows if this was repaired on ios let me know here since something might have broken elsewhere in the Android engine).

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
-Some kind of strange filtering issue going on here, I will take a look at it but it appears to be driver related since this was both happening on N7s?

No it was reported for an SGS3, either another SGS3 or a Note, and an N10 (but specifically the 'Autofire insert' for the N10 view 3 only).

K

Korven

Is Pin•Bots EBs fixed yet?

Edit: Of course not! Still nothing for 1.4M or special...:thumbdown:

Last edited:

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I just lost the HUD on resuming the app again, had no pause button or score display. App ended up unresponsive.

This never happened before this version.

Sebastien Kupper

Aug 26, 2013
Quote Originally Posted by neilpinbot View Post
Hi, first thanks for the new build.
On my 8 inch screen tab the camera is now zoomed in even more than before. Camera 1 is the only playable option, though the skull is 95% hidden by the DMD.
Camera 2 and 3 the bottom of the rested flippers are off the bottom of the screen, camera 4 is zoomed in to much on the flippers.(need to try this camera again after work).
Sorry this is a quick reply after a few minutes try before going to work, not had chance to try it fully or try other tables.
By the way this was in portrait view.
Update. Tried T2 in Landscape view and all four camera views are working. So doesn't seem like any one else reporting the zoomed in camera on portrait view, might be specific to my tablet though all other tables work fine.

Same issue on my Archos G9, can't see the bottom of the table and the flippers....

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Same issue on my Archos G9, can't see the bottom of the table and the flippers....

Good to know its not just me with this problem(sorry). I'm playing T2 on view 1 in portrait as the other portrait views on T2 are unusable and I don't really like playing in landscape view.
Also suffering from the blurred Auto Fire sign.
I am enjoying this table so fingers crossed that these issues get sorted.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
That's very odd carl, nothing changed with the engine this round. Is it just that table? Anyone else seeing this?

I just lost the HUD on resuming the app again, had no pause button or score display. App ended up unresponsive.

This never happened before this version.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Hey, guys that are having issues with the camera, are you seeing this on Flight2K and going nuts at all? We had some camera engine changes during that update to be more align with ios but it looks like that is causing issues.

N

netizen

Hey, guys that are having issues with the camera, are you seeing this on Flight2K and going nuts at all? We had some camera engine changes during that update to be more align with ios but it looks like that is causing issues.

Flight 2k seems to be consistent with iOS but going nuts is different.

iOS view 3, Android view 3

The iOS view is focused more on the playfield.
Generally it seems like the angles are far different on iOS, with much more open views that allow for full sight of out lanes in view 1 etc. Space Shuttle is another good comparison of how different the views are between the platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts