Beta 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Going out to dinner with the family now. Hoping I have a freshie table on my ipad when I get back home!

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Those of you that were seeing the auto tilt bug, are you guys seeing it with the latest update?

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
It's still buggy if you press select after high score initials entry if you also have most ships sunk highscore but press select before the initial entry for most ships comes up.
See Ryan, another reason to start programming these kinds of high scores entries to be part of regular game pack, you would save money on not having to fix bugs. :)

The feeling i get with this version is that ball bounces and rolls irratically around the table, like sudden accelaration bursts. And the loop shot from upper flipper can really go anywhere but loop, doesn't seem to function realistically. Not only can you shoot up whirlwind ramp but even back up the right orbit full speed.

N

netizen

The feeling i get with this version is that ball bounces and rolls irratically around the table, like sudden accelaration bursts. And the loop shot from upper flipper can really go anywhere but loop, doesn't seem to function realistically. Not only can you shoot up whirlwind ramp but even back up the right orbit full speed.

I reported the random accelerations during beta but no-one else seemed to have a problem with the ball behaviour :/

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
You guys are fantastic. Been awake since 04.30, and read all this thread. I don't buy Android tables, but do try them out to see what I'm letting myself in for on my ps4, as I bought season one, and will probably buy the others too.
Great work from Ryan and his team, and huge thanks to folks like Jared for their valuable beta testing. Thanks to all, Daniel.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I reported the random accelerations during beta but no-one else seemed to have a problem with the ball behaviour :/

I think this could be device/performance related.
Switchflip has an S3, and N10's have had problems previously.
I don't see them personally.

I noticed with Black Rose, it plays marginally faster and smoother on my S4 than the N7-2012. Just ever so slightly, but noticable.

It could be your device struggling, causing the slowdown/accelerations.

I think the backglass dmd is animated on this table, it has been switched off with previous packs to optimise performance.
Maybe that would help.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
These are not the droids you are looking for...

"What's new" on Google Play states Fish Tales instead of Black Rose.

eqe9e4yv.jpg

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Looks like the release version has that over powered bounce on the left flipper when the ball is ejected from the pirates cove. The ball shoots over the sling and into the outlane 9 times outta 10. This issue seemed to be tweaked in the previous beta release. Was the change rolled back?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks for all the feedback, guys. Please use the release thread for further discussion until the next beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts