Beta 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
so we are able to reproduce the flipper bug and are currently looking into it. Hopefully we can fix this before release. Unfortunately for Ios and Amazon it's going to still be present until another patch.

Are you guys raising the right flipper and holding it just as the ball is passing over the rotating playfield cannon when its coming down the long rail from the broadside cannon? It's very crucial that the timing is perfect or you won't get the ball through the right flipper. This is happening on the latest BR rez files for both Android and iOS.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
yeah. Also they adjusted the flipper bouncy issue. Bobby says thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately this was a code fix (not rez) so ios & Amazon will go out that way

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
wuestion because im too lazy to go back,

is the flipper thing a major issue or can i enjoy a good game aslong as i watch for it

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
wuestion because im too lazy to go back,

is the flipper thing a major issue or can i enjoy a good game aslong as i watch for it

As long as you don't press the flipper as the ball return from the broad side cannon is passing directly over the circular cannon portion - your fine.
Even if the ball passes through the flipper its controlable. Just doesn't look right.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
In single ball play, just hold the right flipper up (during return fire) before it gets down near the cannon. So most of the time it's no issue at all.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ryan, will the Android Black Rose rez file be updated to include the new chrome railing textures before release?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Here ya guys go: http://androidfiles.pinballarcade.com/beta/AndroidPinballActivity_22c.apk

Fish tales plunger camera adjusted
Black Rose plunger camera adjusted
Ball through Flipper bug fix
textures updated for metal walls in BR with baked textures
tuning updates to black rose, ball off flipper should be better

I can confirm that the ball through the right flipper has been resolved and that the tuning feels much better now. Also, thanks to the art team for the updated chrome railing textures. Thanks goes out to the entire development team for all their hard work and dedication.

N

netizen

Just after launch there is a weird flickering at the bottom of the flipper touch zones, it doesn't seem to do anything to the interface and it happens whether touch zones are visible or not.

N

netizen

I can confirm that the ball through the right flipper has been resolved and that the tuning feels much better now. Also, thanks to the art team for the updated chrome railing textures. Thanks goes out to the entire development team for all their hard work and dedication.

+1 on this

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just after launch there is a weird flickering at the bottom of the flipper touch zones, it doesn't seem to do anything to the interface and it happens whether touch zones are visible or not.

Portrait or landscape and which camera view are you using?

eckless

Sep 11, 2012
Please ignore my prior comment about the 32M double broadside not registering. I have now completed it.

N

netizen

Portrait or landscape and which camera view are you using?

Portrait, camera view 2, Plunge cam 1, camera locked. No controller, with touch zone F

Happens on a full plunge and on a skill shot.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Portrait, camera view 2, Plunge cam 1, camera locked. No controller, with touch zone F

Happens on a full plunge and on a skill shot.

What you're seeing on camera 2 is the tops of the score cards which are very briefly visible just before the camera settles into place.

N

netizen

What you're seeing on camera 2 is the tops of the score cards which are very briefly visible just before the camera settles into place.

Thanks, still looks odd.

I'm still getting lots of shots off of the upper R Flipper up the whirlpool.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks, still looks odd.

I'm still getting lots of shots off of the upper R Flipper up the whirlpool.

Agreed...a slight camera adjustment for camera 2 should eliminate the effect of briefly see the tops of the score cards and I can also confirm that shots up the whirlpool ramp are possible using the upper right flipper (which is not possible on the real table).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts