Bug Android Version 1.18.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy99

May 24, 2013
Oh. Ok. lol. Like I said, I don't really play CP too often. So how do you get the game to end if it just keeps giving EBs?

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Oh. Ok. lol. Like I said, I don't really play CP too often. So how do you get the game to end if it just keeps giving EBs?

For the love of round silver things - read the instructions man.
de2u5yhu.jpg

(sorry if I sound like a biatch) :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

Don't feel bad. It's fooled a lot of people. Feels like a bug until you realize it is just part of the game.

Indy99

May 24, 2013
Thanks. Definately feeling a bit stupid over this one. :) If I had played another ball or two I would have got to the end. Now I missed out on the score by quitting. Will be reading the rules before posting more bug reports :)

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Don't feel bad! Everyone is guilty of not reading some instruction somewhere. (still haven't read the Tee'd off ones).
You should see the state of my flat pack furniture.

Central Park is my least liked TPA table personally - just feels like a bagatelle to me no matter how I nudge (not that I'm especially skilled).
Whack the ball into the slings to keep it as high up the table as you can, is the only strategy I can get to work.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Don't feel bad! Everyone is guilty of not reading some instruction somewhere. (still haven't read the Tee'd off ones).
You should see the state of my flat pack furniture.

Central Park is my least liked TPA table personally - just feels like a bagatelle to me no matter how I nudge (not that I'm especially skilled).
Whack the ball into the slings to keep it as high up the table as you can, is the only strategy I can get to work.

Isn't that *the* strategy with this table. Try and get the flippers to connect with the ball and get it at least up to the slings which I'm sure are far more powerful than they are in the IRL table.

One "replay" (read extra ball) per ball, after enabling the Special light on either row. Enable both rows for double the chance to earn an EB. This is why the EBs are capped at 15. It really would be endless otherwise in TPA.

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
In T2, I obtained the 2x Jackpot, then loaded the cannon for Super Jackpot. The camera didn't move to the cannon view.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
In T2, I obtained the 2x Jackpot, then loaded the cannon for Super Jackpot. The camera didn't move to the cannon view.

The cannon view will not activate for Super Jackpot. Usually because there are multiballs still flying around the table at the time. It was decided in the T2 beta that this behavior was the correct behavior.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
One "replay" (read extra ball) per ball, after enabling the Special light on either row. Enable both rows for double the chance to earn an EB. This is why the EBs are capped at 15. It really would be endless otherwise in TPA.

As I later figured out EBs can be switched OFF in the table settings. You are playing with a handicap then, though.

Older tables awarded replays at various scores which you can see e.g. in GENIE and BS on the lower right sheet near the plunger. According to TPA first replay was at 50,000 in BS. The table - unlike CP (read the instructions) - doesn't give you EBs for score, though. The upper rollovers in CP also collect the Special, surprisingly.

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
The cannon view will not activate for Super Jackpot. Usually because there are multiballs still flying around the table at the time. It was decided in the T2 beta that this behavior was the correct behavior.

That's a shame. It makes shooting the Super really hard. Like it isn't hard enough with the lights changing so rapidly. Oh well, what can you do, I guess. :(

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
That's a shame. It makes shooting the Super really hard. Like it isn't hard enough with the lights changing so rapidly. Oh well, what can you do, I guess. :(

You could do this... (originally posted by someone whom I can't remember - but I can confirm it works).

"Terminator 2 SJP
Super Jackpots are easy and you shouldn't read this if you want to figure it out on your own...
Simply wait for the target lights to scroll up, down, up, and down again. When the lowest target *just* lights the second time, fire. The only tricky part is making sure the other ball(s) is/are out of the way, preferably by having it/them trapped on the left flipper.
- - -
btw, this superjackpot method will NOT work in real life.
The correct one on 95% of real games is to fire when the second from bottom lights, after the cannon starts it's upswing."

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
There are also misfeatures regarding the table settings on some tables:

CV: The HUD-Display resets always to off after 2 or 3 balls or even less. I play actually without extra DMD. The table has an inbuilt DMD, though.
GENIE: Multiplayer (number of players) will be reset to 1 after every game.

There are probably more because I haven't tested them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.