Bug Android Version 1.18.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Gave it a try. Not easy to cradle the ball but I managed to reproduce the bug.

Holding on to get the 5M for 1000 HoF-points would take quite a lot of time. :p

Managed it a second time also. Definitely a fault.
10mins gives 500,000
ezutuzer.jpg

K

Korven

Got it a 2nd time too. Way easier to trap without really going for it...

100% reproducible and an exploit for those who don't mind a bit of thumb discomfort. Hold on for two minutes and got 100 000.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Are the 'add bonus' lights working in the cellar?

The instructions are a bit broken - but I think one should light after completing 1 bank, and 2nd should light at 2nd completion of bank.

I haven't noticed them ever light for me.

K

Korven

The instructions are a bit broken - but I think one should light after completing 1 bank, and 2nd should light at 2nd completion of bank.

Never seen the add bonus lit in the cellar either.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Never seen the add bonus lit in the cellar either.

Cheers Korven! - another bug report then.

Device/OS: Nexus 7 (mk1) & SGS4

Bug Description: Haunted House - Cellar - 'add bonus' lights in cellar will not light or add bonus after completing the cellar drop targets.

Steps To Reproduce: go to cellar - complete the cellar drop targets once, and one 'add bonus' should light. Complete the drops a second time, and second 'add bonus' should light.
Neither do or perform the action of adding the bonus.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: I believe the above to be the correct way to light the 'add bonus' lights but can't be certain as the cellar instructions are broken also.

Edit - I think it may actually be working, but the difference between lit or unlit is barely distinguishable on most devices.

On SGS4...
Unlit=
yhusa7a5.jpg

Lit=
7ejyberu.jpg

As for the lower 'add bonus' I can't tell if it's lit or not.

Last edited:
N

netizen

They light on my nexus 10

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I think it may actually be working, but the difference between lit or unlit is barely distinguishable on most devices.

On SGS4...
Unlit=
yhusa7a5.jpg

Lit=
7ejyberu.jpg

As for the lower 'add bonus' I can't tell if it's lit or not.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Wow, I just got the *MOST FRUSTRATING BUG* happen on ST:TNG. Had a fantastic game and got to the Final Frontier. 4 items for a billion.!!!

Then after the game told me that all shots were 100M and all balls ejected, the game went dark.

No, TPA didn't crash. It's like about 5 fuses blew all at once in the game. The music still played, but the game was totally dark. It's like the emulation or something totally bugged out.

ydu2apat.jpg

As you can see, it's like some cranky arcade operator turned the power off on the game because I was having such a great game.

Has anyone seen that happen before?

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Another bug with 18f?

I have recognized, that the Multiplayer mode does not accept 4 player anymore:
E. g. Harly Davidson : I select 4 player, but after 3 player Player 4 is ignored and Player 1 can continue
Some other table also, but I'll report them after verification

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 4

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
Another bug with 18f?

E. g. Harly Davidson : I select 4 player, but after 3 player Player 4 is ignored and Player 1 can continue

Confirmed on HD, it only accepts 3 of 4 starts. TO only accepts 1 start.

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
I know the tables don't save stuff like AFM's martian kill bests, but when I beat AFM's best, I entered my initials but the GUI didn't go away... another game started and just sat there, because the GUI got stuck. Wound up force closing because I left my phone's USB in storage mode and I plugged it in to take a screenshot.

So I wasn't able to catch a screenshot of it, but a quick google search brought me an image from Taxi on IOS, which did the same thing.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...ugs-amp-Feedback?p=31714&viewfull=1#post31714

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
We have a fix for this, good catch. However management wants me to wait until the ios version gets the fix to sync up the two then we will probably flush the leaderboards.

Device/OS: Nexus 7(mk1)

Bug Description: Haunted House - score continuously runs up when cradling on Attic left flipper.

Steps To Reproduce: cradle on attic left flipper - score runs up indefinitely. Must be some score switch tripping out thinking your scoring when you aren't.

Frequency: had it once, and don't have time or skill, or ball control feature to repro - anyone else feel free to try.

Additional Comments: this is 'f' build beta with latest rez file. This could be a leadedboard exploit potentially.

a7y3eras.jpg

N

netizen

Another bug with 18f?

I can confirm this as well

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
Device/OS: Nexus 7 1st generation/4.3 stock

Bug Description: On HH: playfield light for "Secret Passage" false target does not light, either during attract sequence or gameplay

Steps To Reproduce: Play game or watch the "flying camera" mode between plays

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: Numerous videos of real and simulated tables (Microsoft's) show this light active. Maybe the table at FS has a burned-out bulb? :) Asset appears to be the same as the "Trap Door" indicator light, except the Secret Passage is always(?) available.

Indy99

May 24, 2013
Device/OS: Nexus 7 2nd generation/4.3 stock

Bug Description: I was playing Central Park, and I had unlimited balls. After ball 5 was drained, you could briefly see the counter switching back to 4 then moving again to 5, but there was no end. I probably played 20 balls before quiting.

Steps To Reproduce: This happened once before a few weeks ago, but couldnt reproduce. I still do not know what the exact conditions are that make this happen. It seems maybe when you light the special, but I am not sure. It has happened two times now, and I really dont play Central Park all that much.

Frequency: ??%

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Device/OS: Nexus 7 2nd generation/4.3 stock

Bug Description: I was playing Central Park, and I had unlimited balls. After ball 5 was drained, you could briefly see the counter switching back to 4 then moving again to 5, but there was no end. I probably played 20 balls before quiting.

Steps To Reproduce: This happened once before a few weeks ago, but couldnt reproduce. I still do not know what the exact conditions are that make this happen. It seems maybe when you light the special, but I am not sure. It has happened two times now, and I really dont play Central Park all that much.

Frequency: ??%

That's no bug, that is how that game plays once you hit extra balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts