Bug Android Version 1.18.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Cameras are good for HH and the mysterious magnetic attic pop seems solved.

Whilst on the subject of mysterious playfield glitches, I've reported this in the past and not certain if a glitch or in fact accurate but...

Black Knight - plunge and immediately hold out the right flipper, ball rolls down the upheld upper right flipper and rolls over the upper left flipper and hits either an invisible obstacle at the upper left pivot point, or interperetes the collision incorrectly (bouncing back as opposed to deflecting a little).

y8ajyned.jpg

It doesn't do this on WPHOF, or on a real table I got to play last year, (although the playfield was set damn near flat so I can't be certain.)
Could you try on your studio table to confirm?

I appreciate BK doesn't get much love on the forum, but it's one of my favourites.
I haven't mentioned this in a while as we were told BK was going to get a reworking with Emulation, but as more months pass I'm wondering if this will happen.

Thanks Ryan.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
yeah that keeps getting put on the backburner due to other issues, and our BK is currently out of commission =( not sure if any fixes for the table are planned but I can mention it.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
np. I was able to check it out with no power and you are right it doesn't do that, it's almost like that post is sticking out too much or something. Would be tricky to fix but if we ever take another round on that table I will have them take a look at it.

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
Should have mentioned this earlier, but it slipped my mind... Is the tilt bob on HH really sensitive, or it just me? :p

K

Korven

Ok try this one. Updated Pinbot with a new rez rebuild, HH with camera fixes. And HH's weird bumper thing has been worked on so let me know if that's better. Tee'd off wasnt touched camera wise, management wanted me to keep it where it was and it seems the lights aren't working for some reason.

http://androidfiles.pinballarcade.com/beta/AndroidPinballActivity18e.apk

Installed 18e, and downloaded the new rez-file.

Didn't get any EB's on Pin*Bot for either 1,4M or getting to Jupiter. Only the whack and two credits.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
And we have confirmed that that does happen on ios? ( I haven't read the thread). If so that doesn't make any sense....ill check tomorrow

Installed 18e, and downloaded the new rez-file.

Didn't get any EB's on Pin*Bot for either 1,4M or getting to Jupiter. Only the whack and two credits.

K

Korven

And we have confirmed that that does happen on ios? ( I haven't read the thread). If so that doesn't make any sense....ill check tomorrow

According to the thread iOS do get the EB's and judging by the high scores on the leader boards that seems to be the case too. Top players I know using iOS having much higher score that is.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
Should have mentioned this earlier, but it slipped my mind... Is the tilt bob on HH really sensitive, or it just me? :p
It's just as sensitive as the other EM tables. However, there are no warnings -- the first strike is the last. :D

Might have to put in a hack for it like we did with Centaur. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It's just as sensitive as the other EM tables. However, there are no warnings -- the first strike is the last. :D

Might have to put in a hack for it like we did with Centaur. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this.

Currently, two quick nudges to the right or left tilts on both Haunted House and Flight 2000. Two quick nudges to the right tilts on Centaur, but not two quick nudges to the left. However, these tables do not tilt if you wait a few seconds between nudges.Theses are the only three tables with this behavior on Android and PS3. Not sure about iOS, but I'll check when I get home.

Last edited:

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
I'm adding a tilt-meter to the PC version right now. Hopefully it transfers easily to iOS and I can send out a build with it. It might really help shed some light on how tilting works. :)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
On Haunted House, if you back out of a game while the ball is in the cellar, the window to the cellar stays clear for every game thereafter until you exit the table and return to the table select screen. This is with the latest table rez file.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It doesn't happen on Black Hole, so I'm guessing it's a table specific bug...correct?

Spud

Jul 14, 2013
Do we now have to manualy delete the tables and re download them to get the updated versions?

The last couple of updates havent told me which tables need updating like they used to.

This could get tricky when we dont actually know which have changed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.