[BOUGHT ONE!] I really want to buy a table. Buying advice?

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Looks great! an option instead of the 170degrees is frosted the 170degrees dont shine much light up. I like the end where you spaz out like a happy pinball owner. :)

The reason I chose the 170 degree ones was because I didn't want the inserts to be too bright where the contrast drowned out everything else that was going on and I wouldn't be able to see the ball. Although I may order some frosted to test out anyway. Nothing is perfect! Ha!!!!!

And I'm going to be happier on Monday.

Last edited:

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Nice video. Especially like the before and after side by sides.

I do think the more I see LED tables, the more I miss the warmth of incandescent bulbs. It's a color temperature thing. I'm the same way with a TV, preferring a warmer pic to the cooler. That being said, your table looks great and I do think the LED in the backglass was a huge improvement.

Glad you're having fun with it. When you get that second table, be sure to get a wife reaction shot when you tell her!
Thanks for the compliment. I also tend to like the warmer colors, but in the case of F-14, I thought the cooler white was more fitting to a red white and blue theme. My next table will probably keep the warm look. We'll see shortly! Too late to capture her look, I already told her. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.