Controller support for Android?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Is the top screen from the current version? The "Shoot Again" light was centered on iOS awhile back.

Yeah that was checked today on Android.
Problem was Android got a 2 day beta pack 19 with no fixes on the feedback and no subsequent patches to the full release.

I thought the PC version was also correct spacing wise (flippers are still as thick as the ball at the pivot point) but haven't played PC for a few days so wasn't certain.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
The Android version has the texture UV's centered now, see the beta link I just posted =) The geometry is just a bit wacky, but with the texture centered (or adjusted really) should fix the eyesore.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Taken 30 secs ago...
u3u8uty9.jpg

Thanks anyway Jeff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I guess I misunderstood what Jason said, they were centered but the playfield geometry was off *shrugs* I dunno. Anyhow the newest version has the UV adjustments that fixes the weirdness.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I have everything working with my moga pro in B mode, not sure if I will be able to sneak in A mode in time but its a start.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
My pleasure =) should be up within the hour in the beta thread. You should just have to switch it into B mode and everything should work. Perhaps an added benefit is that it might just work for other controllers as well due to the setup. When I get time I will implement the A mode but this is good for the next release, I am running out of time anyhow.

N

netizen

My pleasure =) should be up within the hour in the beta thread. You should just have to switch it into B mode and everything should work. Perhaps an added benefit is that it might just work for other controllers as well due to the setup. When I get time I will implement the A mode but this is good for the next release, I am running out of time anyhow.

in B mode that will mean plunge, Trigger/launch button, flippers and nudge via the D pad?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
triggers = flippers, plunge = right joystick, nudge = left joystick (yes you can front nudge too). B = pause, A = plunge on those button tables, shoulder buttons activate magna save etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts