It's All Your Fault FARSIGHT

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
SPEEDWAY! or how about NASCAR :) I agree with you about using the track and that round of drinks idea is cool too.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
when you say Victory it makes me think Gottlieb Eeeewwww! LOOK at my avatar Im a Williams Kid! or....Billy the Kid! :p

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Actually since he's a Williams guy he could do an EM version of High Speed.. High Speed: Origins

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Holy ****. An EM re-theme to do with running moonshine would be epic. Look to O Brother, Where Art Thou? for colour and art inspiration!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Time to make stencils for the cabinet. Tracing paper taped down tight and copying 1 color at a time then after taping 2 pieces of poster board together lay the tracing onto the now 1 piece of poster board, tape to it and with a sharp razor blade or xacto knife cut out the design that will be painted. Each finished stencil can be used for both sides by using the other side of the stencil.
IMG_5582_zps0a4e3f88.jpg

1 color down 1 to go. Then I will make 2 for the fron red and blue and 2 for the sides of the head red/blue.
IMG_5583_zpsc4aabdc2.jpg

took a little longer than I thought but I've never done this before so I want to make sure I do it right, the next ones will be easier.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
I loved reading through all this today, at the same time I hated it firstly because in Australia it's hard to get pinballs at any decent sort of price, and secondly I want to do the same thing but just don't have the room.

Keep up the good work.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
TY dumpstar and the prices are getting worse and worse! PINBALL IS BACK in a bad way ;) Im learning to restore pins because thats the only way it seems your going to get a good price anymore.

Last edited:

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
I think I will wait for TPA to have the cabinet version, there I can pull out all the bells and whistles to make it as good as I possibly can. Plus I would hang out for a little cause I am sure some people will have grander plans than me, which will only push me to make mine better.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts