Master List of Issues Within the PC Version

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
The troublesome score display in Gorgar is still causing trouble. After playing a game of Gorgar, the UI has garbled fonts, where parts of letters look like they've been replaced with parts of the score "LED" segments.

I can add an image later if it's not clear what I mean or if I'm the only person in the whole universe who has this issue. If you do have it, you'll know it. Just go to any UI screen after playing Gorgar and you'll see.

Finally remembered to upload the screenshot so I could link it here
after_gorgar.jpg

See the yellow "LED" segments replacing bits of the letters in the UI?

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
Been a while since I played with controller so I don't know how many patches back this was introduced, but normally right joystick is plunger pull, and that doesn't work any more. Right joystick just moves the mouse cursor around and doesn't pull the plunger back. I haven't changed anything in terms of the controller config so I think it must be TPA doing something new and different.

You can remap it, of course, for example to the useless Y button (who turns off the score display?) but since you can't unmap a function (at least not any way I've found through the UI), Y then plunges AND turns off the HUD. I gave up and just reached over to the spacebar for the plunger :)

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Al's Garage Band Goes on a World Tour (PC DX11): "Relight Feedback Kicker" standard goal not registers when kicker relights - tried it many times with app relaunch - no success

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
The troublesome score display in Gorgar is still causing trouble. After playing a game of Gorgar, the UI has garbled fonts, where parts of letters look like they've been replaced with parts of the score "LED" segments.

I can add an image later if it's not clear what I mean or if I'm the only person in the whole universe who has this issue. If you do have it, you'll know it. Just go to any UI screen after playing Gorgar and you'll see.

Yeah happens for me too, not only after playing Gorgar but every older table.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
PC DX11 Al's Garage Band Goes on a World Tour : 200M Jackpot wizard goal does not register (made it several times) - instead on first it's scoring 3X field multiplayer wizard goal was registered.
FS, you nearly ALWAYS mess with wizard goal register coding. is it SO HARD to just CHECK FEW LINES of your FREAKING CODE which you copy/past with every table release?

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Version 1.59.4 Fixes:

Flyer fixes on many Season 1 and 2 tables, plus Dracula and Black Rose.

New Issues:

Cactus Jack's:
  • Lighting details for the upper rollovers needed, as they can be hard to tell which lights are lit on the upper plastics.

Doctor Who:

HUD: 7 Doctors bugged after tabbing out and back in.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Got it last night. It works.
and i did not get it after making it 10 or more times, so it not "works"
probably it is because of bug: when i made 200M JP 1st time - game showed "200M JP WG registered" popup animated window, but registered another Triple Scores Multiplayer wizard goal instead of it in the WG list, so probably it thinks what 200M JP is already registered and dont register it now.
FS, make recheck of your WG registration code on World Tour !!!!

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
and i did not get it after making it 10 or more times, so it not "works"
probably it is because of bug: when i made 200M JP 1st time - game showed "200M JP WG registered" popup animated window, but registered another Triple Scores Multiplayer wizard goal instead of it in the WG list, so probably it thinks what 200M JP is already registered and dont register it now.
FS, make recheck of your WG registration code on World Tour !!!!

Strange. I checked back in my broadcast and had Triple Playfield activated while getting the 200M Jackpot Wizard Goal, and it still registered.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/126363611 at the 50:00 mark.

docgonzodotcom

Apr 26, 2012
Hi all. I got the same problem
I use WindowsXP (DX9) and got cabinet with 3 diplays.
For some time I cannot run TPA. It looks like it wants to start but then stops (with no info). I can run Configuration utility but even if i change settings it wont start even with default settings.
Does it mean that TPA does not work now with DX9 ?

Is there any log that I can search any info what causes the problem ?

I bit the bullet yesterday, and did a clean install of Win10.
I have a cabinet with 2 screens. However, at the moment, I'm only using 1 screen to play.
After about an hour messing around with WINIPAC i got all the buttons working.
I'm afraid there's no more support for WinXP.

It does still work with DX9 on Win10.
And thank god for that, I'm running an old AMD Athlon X2 with 2 gigs of ram and a GTX 630, with no real driver support from NVIDIA for it. DX11 kinda works, but is I think a little bit too much for my old-ass setup.

Last edited:

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Strange. I checked back in my broadcast and had Triple Playfield activated while getting the 200M Jackpot Wizard Goal, and it still registered.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/126363611 at the 50:00 mark.
i made it again (in DX9 this time)and posted on steam forums just for proof with screens
http://steamcommunity.com/app/238260/discussions/0/133259855834533089/

that is a problem - you ALREADY had activated and registered Tripple Field goal before register 200M JP - in my case it was in opposite order - i made 200M JP first which registered Tripple Playfield instead, and after that it not register 200M JP, because it looks like program think what it is already registered

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I got the AGBGOAWT (lol best acronym ever) 200mil jackpot without getting the goal too

The other ones still to be fixed that bother me are: MB Special goal not registering, seeing the ball through the non transparent parts of the playfield on BH in the lower playfield, ToM mirror gone, and (wait for it...)

BLACK KNIGHT! please farsight bros put the fix in for these

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Version 1.60.7 Bugs: (Note: The lighting issues below denote a ROM issue. Cyclone suffers very similarly.)

Swords of Fury:

• The Bonus (Magic) Special lights flash the 1,000,000 Jackpot light.
  • The Left Outlane Advance light flashes the 100K Magic Target light between the slingshots.
  • The Right Outlane Collect light flashes the "A" target in AVENGER.
  • The Bonus 1X light flashes the 150k white light, which scores for the Avengers value.
  • The Bonus 2X light flashes the 30k green light at Ogre's Alley.
  • The Bonus 4X light flashes the Release Titans light at the left side of the playfield.
  • Something flashes the Right Outlane Advance light.
  • Something flashes the 250K Avenger value light.
  • Something flashes the 2X Multiball Value light.
  • Something flashes the Avenge Again light.
  • Something flashes the Magic Special light.
  • Something flashes the 500K green light at Ogre's Alley.
  • Something flashes the Magic Special lights.
  • Something flashes the Extra Ball Avenger value light.
  • The ramp shot failed sound effect repeats and doesn't stop until the next sound is played.
  • Jackpot values on the HUD get cut when clicking out of the game and back in, fullscreen. Alt-tabbing also the cause?

Fullscreen: Mouse warps to the upper-left hand corner of the screen when selecting options. This is the same situation as when the Jackpot HUD gets cut -- tab out of the game.

Let me know if anything has been fixed from the list, and I'll move them over.

Last edited:

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
Got awarded the "start multiball" standard goal for Swords of Fury even though I didn't get it. It triggered when the two locked balls were kicked out ... after the game was over.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
For me, "start multiball" goal triggered when the second ball was launched after "found power 1"-the first ball was locked.

Perhaps there could be a better toggle for this. I'm not sure if there are any display-based goals that are tied with goal toggles. It would help that it toggles when the display reads "HERE CUM" or "DA GUARDS" instead of determining how many balls there are on the field.

The same goes for Bone Busters. I haven't had 4-ball multiball ticked off a few times until I managed to get it, all based off of how many balls are on the field. I'm not sure if "Me too" is a possible toggle for that specific goal, considering the ordering of Multiball, how many balls are locked, and who says what.

I appreciate the feedback that you guys provide. I'm merely a tester, but you all help make these one step closer towards being fixed.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Trying to launch DX11 TPA in portrait crashes the application. Happens every time once you get past the initial splash screen. Worked fine on previous versions.

Works OK in Landscape.

:( :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts