Museum of Pinball

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Seems to be pretty close (about an hour-hour and a half according to google) to Big Bear Lake as well, FS should take some interest in this.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Good point Rudy. Perhaps a solid backing from Farsight could lead to a partnership where they could rent or borrow machines to use in their recreations. Sounds like a win/win to me!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I completely agree that FarSight should become friendly with Museum of Pinball. Certainly closer than PHoF in Vegas. There are a bunch of corporate sponsorship opportunities available through the kickstarter, which FS could certainly use to their advertising advantage.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Well, considering that FarSight might be close to the museum when it opens, here are some extremely underrated games they might be able to borrow (of course, from the 80s-90s)

Blackwater (Dennis Nordman's first signature game, which Whitewater took cues of)
Jokerz! (Bad artwork, still a primitive Python Angelo effort)
Laser War (DE's very first game)
Strange Science (5-ball multiball, Bally must have)
Swords of Fury (Swords of Fury Swords of Fury Swords of Fury)
TX-Sector (The disco pinball dimension, transporting balls)
Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball (Python actually likes this game, he had a lot of memories; might be too similar to BOP?)
Back to the Future (Fast play, extreme underrated DE)
Diner (feeling hungry.)
Game Show (Yay for Peter Perry!)
Gilligan's Island (needs more love! Small rulesheet, no multiball, but still awesome soundtrack and gimmicks)
JunkYard (played it in Maine a while ago, very funny, awesome music)
Road Show (MUST. GET. NOW. Personal favorite of mine!)
Harley Davidson 0th Edition (Yeah, Bally made another HD table much better than the Stern one)

Dante Kleinberg

Jun 6, 2012
I pledged!

I'm a little worried about this one making it. Hopefully they can convince some people at California Extreme this weekend to get involved. How is it possible there isn't even 100 backers yet? People fly in from all over to go to PAPA and that's only open twice a year, and this will have MORE pins. Come on, folks!

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Well, considering that FarSight might be close to the museum when it opens, here are some extremely underrated games they might be able to borrow (of course, from the 80s-90s)

Blackwater (Dennis Nordman's first signature game, which Whitewater took cues of)
Jokerz! (Bad artwork, still a primitive Python Angelo effort)
Laser War (DE's very first game)
Strange Science (5-ball multiball, Bally must have)
Swords of Fury (Swords of Fury Swords of Fury Swords of Fury)
TX-Sector (The disco pinball dimension, transporting balls)
Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball (Python actually likes this game, he had a lot of memories; might be too similar to BOP?)
Back to the Future (Fast play, extreme underrated DE)
Diner (feeling hungry.)
Game Show (Yay for Peter Perry!)
Gilligan's Island (needs more love! Small rulesheet, no multiball, but still awesome soundtrack and gimmicks)
JunkYard (played it in Maine a while ago, very funny, awesome music)
Road Show (MUST. GET. NOW. Personal favorite of mine!)
Harley Davidson 0th Edition (Yeah, Bally made another HD table much better than the Stern one)

I couldn't find a machine list anywhere on their site. Are all 500 machines listed somewhere?

karl

May 10, 2012
I will of course never have a chance to visit this place but it is such a wonderful project and everything that can help boost the popularity of pinball is good in my book so I just contributed to this kickstarter

PS! And if it will help a few guys on this forum get to play more pinball, it's a nice bonus

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts