Museum of Pinball

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I found this list from MoP's KS page, also accessible from their website via "About the Museum" -> "Our Collection."

Thanks. Damn, I hope this Kickstarter succeeds. I'm going to contribute in the next few days. This will probably turn out to be a vacation spot for many people.

davidtrotter

Museum of Pinball
Jul 9, 2013
Hey guys! Thanks for all your interest. We're slooooooowly climbing, but we need everyone's help to make this dream become reality. YES, we are at California Extreme spreading the word. If you're in town, stop by and say "hello." We'll even let you play "Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom" in our booth!

David - pinballers@museumofpinball.org
Museum of Pinball

K

Korven

I'll probably never get to see the place, but might pledge to get one of those shirts!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I am in the process of leaving palm desert to Boston. I honestly hated every second of living out there. If this place had been open, it might have made life semi-livable. I will definitely pledge to the kick starter and I will be back to California regularly but so disappointed in the timing!

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Hey guys! Thanks for all your interest. We're slooooooowly climbing, but we need everyone's help to make this dream become reality. YES, we are at California Extreme spreading the word. If you're in town, stop by and say "hello." We'll even let you play "Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom" in our booth!

David - pinballers@museumofpinball.org
Museum of Pinball

Welcome to the forum! Great project you have going, I will be backing it despite living in Denver!

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
$150,000? Don't think it's going to happen unless someone rich like Bill Gates donates a bunch of money.
Looks like a great location though. Is there a plan B?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Plan B is raise the money some other way. Molly from Pins & Needles game them some great ideas that they might run with. There's a whole thread about it over on pinside.

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
Hopefully they can find the money if the Kickstarter doesn't succeed (it's not looking good, sadly)... I'd love to check this place out.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
David, I wish you could have built it in my little city called Punta Gorda, in Southwest Florida. We really need something like this badly, I still say if I ever win the powerball (Which is highly unlikely) I would build something like this. I would also have a room full of the best older and newer video games as well, along with a couple pool tables, air hockey tables, and a few vending machines for their food. But in the meantime I will be happy with my Playstation 4 when it comes out, we'll talk to you all later.

No, no, no. I would want to make it to work instead of taking a detour to play the tables all day. With only one or two tables in the town to play, I wonder how popular pinball is here anyways?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts