The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
HRC. Yea. I'm not going nuts. Would have preferred Monopoly or RCT but, hey, if FarSight's gotta spend some money on licensing, I hope it's for BSD. :)

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
Already mentioned it in the Android section, but seeing nothing got done to the bug with previous table of the month issue I'll post it here too. Cactus Canyon is NOT the table of the month, it still is Creature from the Black Lagoon, do hope previous issue with the magazine not loading is fixed now so we can at least play it for more then 1 game.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
He hasn't been doing it ever since March 2014. His first update was also his last update.

It's not an easy job looking at facebook and just filtering out the news without being sucked into the vortex.

I actually question the relevancy of this thread now the close coupling between PinWiz and FarSight no longer occurs. It was almost like an inside scoop thread, but FarSight seem to be letting more stuff out of the bag than they did before on their own Social Media pages.

So the element of surprise this thread used to have has kind of waned.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
He hasn't been doing it ever since March 2014. His first update was also his last update.

It's not an easy job looking at facebook and just filtering out the news without being sucked into the vortex.

I actually question the relevancy of this thread now the close coupling between PinWiz and FarSight no longer occurs. It was almost like an inside scoop thread, but FarSight seem to be letting more stuff out of the bag than they did before on their own Social Media pages.

So the element of surprise this thread used to have has kind of waned.

Sorry I haven't been updating pinball news as of late. Part of the reason I haven't is because of PiN WiZ's return to the forums in June, and the other part is that this is my first year in high school and I have been focusing on that at the moment.

I will update the news whenever I can from now on. When Earthshaker is released I will create a news page for that. Sorry to have kept you waiting. :)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Soooooo... you confirm the next table is indeed earthshaker? ^^

No... but I'm betting it is. If the "high speed chase" is up to the north, The Getaway should be the table after this. The other two tables from the Mac bug, TAF and Starship Troopers, don't make sense with the hint, so Earthshaker it is.

karl

May 10, 2012
I am starting to wonder if the revealing bugs are on purpose by Farsight. How many times has it happened now? At least 3 or 4 times, counting all the pc leaks.

Trawling the Facebook site up and down for news is not a very rewarding job so I do not envy anyone that task, but it is appreciated. Will keep the rest of us from going mad, at least ;)

Best of luck

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
thought i'd add from a post i started in another thread to fold into here. sorry. i didn't realize this thread existed.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/9218-Tpa-facebook-thread-tidbits

Thought I'd start a thread for tidbits that come out of the TPA Facebook page. They've listed a few possibilities for upcoming tables lately. Sometimes contradicting themselves. I'm taking this from replies to posts on 11/18 and 11/24

Fathom - maybe in another season (earlier post on 11/18 contradicts "probably not")
Metallica - if they can figure out licensing issues (earlier post on 11/18 contradicts "probably not possible")
TFTC - if they can figure out licensing issues
TSPP - Would need a kickstarter may happen (11/18 lists as hopefully)
Rollercoaster Tycoon - Probably not
Stargate - Probably not this season
TX- Sector - Probably not
RoboCop - Probably not
HS2:TG - Highly likely
Sorcerer - Maybe
AC/DC - Probably not
Safe Cracker - Maybe in a later season
The Shadow - Maybe
Demolition Man - Not any time soon
Time Machine - Not any time soon
F14 Tomcat - Maybe in a later season

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
thought i'd add from a post i started in another thread to fold into here. sorry. i didn't realize this thread existed.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/9218-Tpa-facebook-thread-tidbits

Thought I'd start a thread for tidbits that come out of the TPA Facebook page. They've listed a few possibilities for upcoming tables lately. Sometimes contradicting themselves. I'm taking this from replies to posts on 11/18 and 11/24

Fathom - maybe in another season (earlier post on 11/18 contradicts "probably not")
Metallica - if they can figure out licensing issues (earlier post on 11/18 contradicts "probably not possible")
TFTC - if they can figure out licensing issues
TSPP - Would need a kickstarter may happen (11/18 lists as hopefully)
Rollercoaster Tycoon - Probably not
Stargate - Probably not this season
TX- Sector - Probably not
RoboCop - Probably not
HS2:TG - Highly likely
Sorcerer - Maybe
AC/DC - Probably not
Safe Cracker - Maybe in a later season
The Shadow - Maybe
Demolition Man - Not any time soon
Time Machine - Not any time soon
F14 Tomcat - Maybe in a later season
Did you want me to close off that other thread for you? You can continue to push updates into this thread and we can just watch the updates if that's easier than faffing about editing the locked-down updates thread.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Did you want me to close off that other thread for you? You can continue to push updates into this thread and we can just watch the updates if that's easier than faffing about editing the locked-down updates thread.

Sure. Thank you! I don't have the time to update, but i had noticed they had listed off a couple of tables I was interested in and didn't know this thread existed so thought I'd share. :) Might as well have it all in one place.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Judge Dredd got a big maybe on the Facebook page a few days ago. not sure what that means. would love to see the table in TPA though. played it several times. it's a lot of fun.

has anyone ever heard any news on Paragon in TPA? It looks amazing, but vicious as hell. this PAPA video has my curiosity piqued to play one.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Judge Dredd got a big maybe on the Facebook page a few days ago. not sure what that means. would love to see the table in TPA though. played it several times. it's a lot of fun.

has anyone ever heard any news on Paragon in TPA? It looks amazing, but vicious as hell. this PAPA video has my curiosity piqued to play one.

Personally I prefer Embryon, another Bally widebody from the same era (and back then, their widebodies were WIDE). Paragon never clicked for me.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts